1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's already up for PO here where I live, with the currency exchange it's about USD 205.
Seems much more logical than SS Wolv (which I have on PO as well)

I dont want to disappoint u, but thats not going to happen. SS is not involved at all with this figure and Hot Toys didnt show anything on official pics. Too bad, but Im in anyway

I didn't think they would reveal an exclusive until it goes up for preorder, you might be right but I hope not.

I'm gonna say 230$

That sounds about right to me, but I'm in regardless.

Even though I always thought the cosbabys were stupid and always ripped on them, I think I'm gonna have to get deadpool. I have a deadpool addiction and I need help!!

I don't have any cosbabies myself either, but I have a lot of deadpool statues and various collectible crap and I was thinking of picking up that cosbaby too, the part of my brain that said I need help got beaten pretty severely by the part that said buy two and another statue and more comics :lol

Price is a bit high but I'll still get it. Might wait until it's coupon eligible since there's no exclusive.

Back