1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Movie Deadpool (2016)???

I think Art Figures can make a really good version if Hot Toys decides/can't make one.

I'd be in for a HT Deadpool as well. I took a break from the Avengers/Iron Man figures so I would welcome this wholeheartedly.

Did anyone else pre-order the SSC Deadpool and is now contemplating cancelling after seeing the movie costume? I would LOVE the movie version but in case we never get one, I THINK I'd be happy with the SSC version. Ahhh, why did they have to nail the costume so well in the movie?!

I've got the ex on order but will drop it if a movie version is revealed. I like it but there's some things about it that bug me, such as the metal on his arms. It doesn't truly reflect any comic book version DP I've ever seen but that said, it's still a great figure.

So is this going to happen? I would really love a HT movie deadpool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody outside of Marvel/HTs knows for sure. I have hope and optimism though!

There is massive international appeal for this guy, even with an R rating, like other films (Kick Ass comes to mind) there is a huge marketing opportunity here that Fox will take advantage of. You just need to look at how both Fox and Sony are reshaping their superhero stocks, both are now using the 'Marvel' method to saturate the audience with their brands. I think DP will be treated like Wolverine and get the merchandise treatment, even with kids not allowed to see it. HT will get this licence and make the figure.

Nothing tends to give a film more popularity with kids, than it being 'illegal' for them to watch it at the cinema.. and as others have pointed out this figure would not require an actor's likeness rights being agreed.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

I'll take this as a sign that they can produce figures from X-Men Apocalypse :pray:

-----------
Get ready to meet the Merc with a Mouth! We are very excited to announce Hot Toys will be creating the one and only official 1/6th scale collectible figure of Deadpool based on the upcoming Deadpool Movie. This stunning collectible figure will make its world premiere at ToySoul 2015 on Dec 18 in Hong Kong!

Remember to come to Hot Toys’ booth (F01-16) and get a load of this fan-favorite hero in person!

ToySoul 2015
Event Date: Dec 18-20, 2015
Venue: Kowloonbay International Trade & Exhibition Centre
Opening Hours: 10:00-21:00 (Dec 20 10:00-18:00)
Booth Number: Star Hall F01-16, Rotunda Hall C05-C08

23802818125_0ce8d4ff8f_c.jpg

12366471_938882272852973_5952758533222510272_n.jpg

12369068_985999584806358_6047533984278724986_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Can't wait to see pics. If any figure needs to come with a sound feature, it's this one.

What do think are the chances for switch-out eye plates?

What do think are the chances for switch-out eye plates?
100% given. The one shown in the picture already has his left eye squinting. Probably come with his two swords, pistols, hands and switch out eye expressions.

Braces for naive and over-reaching character wishlists that will never be fulfilled.

:thud: I was not expecting HT to release a Deadpool. This is great! :panic:

Welp, he'll look fantastic next to my SSC deadpool.

With fox films it's been all about the actors willingness to sign likeness deals. Ryan Reynolds signed them for wolverine origins so it was always a chance. The marketing and interest for his film has been much more aggressive and successful then most people, myself included, expected. Reynolds has been pushing it and doing more ads and tv spots then any other fox film actor has done.

And it didn't hurt that fox has gotten new leadership and signed new deals with marvel which allows more marketing. Ever since they went after those tv deals likeness rights for films where always going to be better. It was something marvel would not budge on.

Braces for naive and over-reaching character wishlists that will never be fulfilled.

Protector Reese coming tomorrow, dev.

Welp, he'll look fantastic next to my SSC deadpool.

I prefer the movie outfit, it seems to be much more form-fitting.

Yes! I'm so happy HT got the licence and will have a prototype ready!

Aw Hell Yeah!

Back