1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

At last!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At last!
a78045b2c2504de8622b1073628f7fd0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Protector Reese coming tomorrow, dev.

I prefer the movie outfit, it seems to be much more form-fitting.

I can't have enough Deadpool in my life so owning both figures is a no-Brainer. Hopefully the movie figure comes out looking boss.

Re: Hot Toys Movie Deadpool (2016)???

Quote Originally Posted by third3ye View Post
Fox property + not Wolverine = slim to none odds. I think good chance HT will make a proto but doubt it'll ever get sold. Deadpool's international appeal is also questionable at best.

....What?!?! I'm going to make sure to favorite this page so next year when this is announced and everyone is losing their minds getting it I can look at the worst bet ever.

I really should have put money on this.

I can't have enough Deadpool in my life so owning both figures is a no-Brainer. Hopefully the movie figure comes out looking boss.

I don't doubt it'll look fantastic. Besides, I need a Deadpool to go with my Hulk. :lol

Sweet! I can dnag a SS version cheap after I buy this.

YES! I'm soooo glad I passed on the Sideshow fig. Far too expensive and far too messy. The movie costume is absolute perfection. I'm gonna PO the hell out of that thing!

YES! I'm soooo glad I passed on the Sideshow fig. Far too expensive and far too messy. The movie costume is absolute perfection. I'm gonna PO the hell out of that thing!

Same here, I was really hoping we would see an HT as I was not impressed with SSC's.

Braces for naive and over-reaching character wishlists that will never be fulfilled.

Like?

Let me hear it, Andrew...
:lol

Dunno why everyone is so damn hyped about Deadpool.
He looks kinda cool, but never was so big into that character.

And the movie´s about to blow either way. Take the same actor, but do not continue the story where he first showed up.
WTH?!?!?!
I thought all studios at least TRY to get some consistence in their universes...
:dunno

Same here, I was really hoping we would see an HT as I was not impressed with SSC's.

Truth be told, I didn't pass on the SS fig exactly. I had it POed and Flexed, but due to the Capital Controls I couldn't pay my installments (I couldn't go through with paypal), so Sideshow cancelled my order. It bummed me because I had snagged the exclusive with the Head-Pool uh...head, but now I'm feeling overjoyed! Now, there's only the problem of finding the cash, but with this and BvS, I'm thinking of cutting back on minimates (already go most NBC stuff) and monthly comics a bit to fund my installments. We'll see...

Like?

Let me hear it, Andrew...
:lol

Dunno why everyone is so damn hyped about Deadpool.
He looks kinda cool, but never was so big into that character.

And the movie´s about to blow either way. Take the same actor, but do not continue the story where he first showed up.
WTH?!?!?!
I thought all studios at least TRY to get some consistence in their universes...
:dunno

Most like the character due to his frat boy-esque nature. Boobies, boobs, asses, tacos, BOOM! That's what they like. Personally, having read Kelly's run in the 90s, I like him because he's a complex and layred character when handled properly.

As for the movie, Wade's know for breaking the 4th Wall, so considering that DOFP erase Origns, Baraka-Pool essentialy doesn't exist, so the REAL Deadpool can just poke fun at it. Besides, why would you even want to make a sequel for Origins? :lol

Dear lord, Nova is going to faint when he see this :lol

I just hope this means we’ll get X-Men figures too.

Truth be told, I didn't pass on the SS fig exactly. I had it POed and Flexed, but due to the Capital Controls I couldn't pay my installments (I couldn't go through with paypal), so Sideshow cancelled my order. It bummed me because I had snagged the exclusive with the Head-Pool uh...head, but now I'm feeling overjoyed! Now, there's only the problem of finding the cash, but with this and BvS, I'm thinking of cutting back on minimates (already go most NBC stuff) and monthly comics a bit to fund my installments. We'll see...

Yeah man, I'm there with you. It breaks my heart to say it but my mate purchasing is laughable at this point. Last pack I bought was Blob and Forge. Too many licenses and too many retailers quickly turning these into Funko's. Just can't keep up ATM, I will never stop collecting them but for now it's at a stand still. Nearly all of my attention has been on 1/6 scales.

Yeah man, I'm there with you. It breaks my heart to say it but my mate purchasing is laughable at this point. Last pack I bought was Blob and Forge. Too many licenses and too many retailers quickly turning these into Funko's. Just can't keep up ATM, I will never stop collecting them but for now it's at a stand still. Nearly all of my attention has been on 1/6 scales.

I bought the NBC stuff, but I haven't touched Predator yet due to blind bags. Honestly, at this point, I'm thinking of quitting again. I tried to in the summer, but I came back because I thought it'd be cheaper than 1/6 figs. But honestly, I spent 180 euros on: NBC Series 1 (not the whole case), plus the NYCC set and the Wolfman/Hyde pack. Truth be told, I think after NBC and Mass Effect are done, I'm done as well, unless they announce something like MGS. Marvel is killing me, as with all of the constant releases I just can't keep up. It's less of a passion now and more of a chore.

Financially speaking, it's wiser to spend 250 euros on a grand 1/6th scale Hot Toy than on 20 or so minifigures. They're nice and all, but far too costly ATM. And, let's not kid ourselves, they are not as grand as 1/6th stuff. They're cure and nice to have, but I just can't keep going. Not with TRU, Blind Bags and Wallgreens. Flexing figs from Sideshow is cheaper in the long run.

Back