1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Movie Deadpool (2016)???

because Deadpool is not as popular in your typical Marvel lineup of superheroes (just like Blade was)...he has a following,but no where near the likes of Spiderman,Cap etc....they will likely make less a production run of him,but be sold as normal till he dries up

Hot Toys (once their figures dry up) still go up in value (look at the first avengers movie figs)

Right. Like Lone Ranger, superman, and a dozen others. If it doesn't sell out then it goes for discount and looses value not goes up.

Sorry chief. Blade, hawkeye, King leonidas where early figures in an early development ark. A normal edition release will not end up like older early releases. Especially if it sells poor. Sorry.

Right. Like Lone Ranger, superman, and a dozen others. If it doesn't sell out then it goes for discount and looses value not goes up.

Sorry chief. Blade, hawkeye, King leonidas where early figures in an early development ark. A normal edition release will not end up like older early releases. Especially if it sells poor. Sorry.

You think Deadpool is going to sell poorly?

No,not every HT figure goes up in value,but if you do simple research,the majority of releases do once the market dries up..I have been around long enough in this hobby to see this

This is the first movie version superhero with those comicbook white eyes, wish more had them.

---

We all want a Hot Toys movie Deadpool. But all this "he's popular -- there'd be lots of cash waiting -- HT Deadpool will be the next grail" talk will be for naught IF Marvel/Disney decides to show who's boss -- in the movies and merch based on these movies -- even if it involves playing dirty with power.

Well HT did already get the license for Ant Man and I'd never heard of that character until I heard about the film.

Getting the license is no guarantee of a figure being made however. So even if they did get the Deadpool license, it would also depend on the success of the film.

I would love the movie version as a figure from HT over the SSC one. If it's released, great. if it's not released, no big deal either for me.

Well HT did already get the license for Ant Man and I'd never heard of that character until I heard about the film.

Getting the license is no guarantee of a figure being made however. So even if they did get the Deadpool license, it would also depend on the success of the film.

Ant-Man was created decades earlier than Deadpool, yet Deadpool seems to be more popular particularly to younger fans, but Marvel owns Ant-Man movie license and of course they'd easily greenlight an HT figure to go along with the movie. You're right though, that secured license doesn't guarantee a figure release, but at the moment Marvel seems to be doing whatever they can to make the properties they have in their yard more popular and those that aren't be less visible.

EDIT: Might be an interesting read for some freaks on here:

Disney burying the X-Men - Business Insider

This is the first movie version superhero with those comicbook white eyes, wish more had them.

---

And the icing on the cake would be if the "white eyes" moved just like the comics. Why else would they put these cgi markers there?

11117083_1375499596113474_1365187184_n.jpg

They've confirmed his white eyes will be CGI, should look really cool! :yess:

That's awesome. I'm so damn excited for this film.

I don't even collect hot toys and I'd get a fig of this one.

this a custom figure from Caplank BMX from facebook. If HT figure looks as nice as this im Po' ing day one.
11110183_1010007845676374_1562354737432403415_n.jpg11146271_1010009179009574_2462328558504858737_n.jpg

Will buy this.

Even as a non Deadpool fan... I really like this.
It will fit perfectly with other Marvel HT figures.

Will buy this.

Even as a non Deadpool fan... I really like this.
It will fit perfectly with other Marvel HT figures.

I agree. This is the closest you can get to comic to screen and I will probably put him in the 2nd tier shelf of my display. I think he could definitely fit into the MCU.

I'd love if Marvel made a deal with Fox to have Deadpool crash/cameo in Infinity Wars.

Just curious why so many people have written off SS deadpool fig ?

Hot Toys Movie Deadpool (2016)???

I did haha. If HT will be releasing this Deadpool movie figure I'm pretty much sure that most of us will be gearing towards the HT version over the SSC version. Not that I'm not liking the SSC version but to me this costume is much true to the comic appearance of Deadpool. In terms of appearance I'm all in for the movie version over Sideshow's version. A bash of both might even work haha I just want a nicely done Deadpool in my collection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like the SS figure so far, and I'd gladly try to get both a HT figure and SS Deadpool. :)

Back