1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Movie Deadpool (2016)???

Yeah the deadpool costume looks leathery but some parts looks like kevlar and rubber.

FB_IMG_1428413869474.jpg

Right. Like Lone Ranger, superman, and a dozen others. If it doesn't sell out then it goes for discount and looses value not goes up.

Sorry chief. Blade, hawkeye, King leonidas where early figures in an early development ark. A normal edition release will not end up like older early releases. Especially if it sells poor. Sorry.

wrong. they all go up once they sell out. even if its just a few dollars, they always go up not down.

That custom is immense!

I like the idea of DP crashing Infinity Wars but I doubt a deal can be made :(

wrong. they all go up once they sell out. even if its just a few dollars, they always go up not down.

Not true. Mos superman can be found for under retail, tonto is WAY under. There's no promise they go up. Nice attemp though. Or should I just say..wrong.

Also...if you actually take two seconds to read what I actually wrote...I said "if it DOES NOT" sell out. Key word N O T. So your wrong on the point you made. And it was the wrong argument given what I said. Or maybe I should just go simple...

Wrong

I'm all in for the SSC version as we stand. I can't really see the HT one swaying me. Of course that could change if we see some pics of him prior to SSC releasing their one.

I am not convinced Hot Toys will make one since they only seem to do Wolverine from Fox movies.

I am not convinced Hot Toys will make one since they only seem to do Wolverine from Fox movies.

Exactly my thoughts.

Edit: I misread your post. The fact they only do Wolverine is why I think they WILL make Deadpool.

SSC one doesn't even look right. :lol

Hey pal I know next to hee haw about Deadpool to be honest. I just love the design and I would like a version of him in my collection as I want a few Marvel figures to display with my ASM II Spidey. So what's the have SSC done wrong with him? :dunno

Cheers. :wink1:

Not true. Mos superman can be found for under retail, tonto is WAY under. There's no promise they go up. Nice attemp though. Or should I just say..wrong.

Also...if you actually take two seconds to read what I actually wrote...I said "if it DOES NOT" sell out. Key word N O T. So your wrong on the point you made. And it was the wrong argument given what I said. Or maybe I should just go simple...

Wrong

Wrong again. They all eventually sell out. Tonto is an outlier. MOS you can still buy. You're wrong about everything. Especially those pants you're wearing.

Wrong again. They all eventually sell out. Tonto is an outlier. MOS you can still buy. You're wrong about everything. Especially those pants you're wearing.

They don't all eventually "sell out". They may not be sold at retail outlets any longer but that's because of a conventional sell out. When a figure is put up for 40% off, then offered for less to secondary sellers it's not a sell out. And yes, to to is an extreme case. But it's not the only one by far. There are dozens that sit at retail till they are nearly given away because the space is worth more then the product. And yes, that includes many hot toys.

As for my pants...well to each their own. Besides I'm not wearing any.

I know the original question is regarding a Hot Toys release, so I'll just opinion drop....

I hope that Tony Mei comes up with an available movie-like complete custom for sale. I'm fine with not paying HT prices and don't give a hoot if it's Hot Toys brand, I just want a custom Ryan Reynolds/Deadpool release.

My two cents.

Did anyone else pre-order the SSC Deadpool and is now contemplating cancelling after seeing the movie costume? I would LOVE the movie version but in case we never get one, I THINK I'd be happy with the SSC version. Ahhh, why did they have to nail the costume so well in the movie?!

Did anyone else pre-order the SSC Deadpool and is now contemplating cancelling after seeing the movie costume? I would LOVE the movie version but in case we never get one, I THINK I'd be happy with the SSC version. Ahhh, why did they have to nail the costume so well in the movie?!

nah, I'm keeping my order.

I hope HT makes a Deadpool figure (not holding my breath tho). I wouldn't be surprised to see a 3rd party make Deadpool later down the line though

Back