1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - D00 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

23523883370_0a8935220d_b.jpg

23451611129_af24369844_b.jpg

23191435594_edecf8c1b8_b.jpg

WOW!! Very nice. Now I am not sure what I am going to do at all. I only want one WM and have WM MKII; but clearly (IMO) MKI and MKIII are the best. I thought after seeing the MKI I would for sure go that way, but this MKIII version looks awesome!! this will be a tough choice indeed.

My plan is to have WM posed next to Iron Man Mark 33 Silver Centurion as a way to honor the Iron Man comics of the 90's. WM MKII looks pretty good next to him, but seeing that I will likely sell him to get funds to go toward WM MKI or MKIII I guess the question for me is which would look best next to Silver Centurion? WM MkIII might win out there, but I am not sure. I'm kind of hoping these come out about the same time because I would love to see side by side pics of the MKI and MKIII by those who decide to get both.

By the way, I don't care one lick about the club in his hand unless it's also another gun that can be fixed to shoulder/back or something.

Thanks for the pics guys! This looks awesome (except for the stupid bat) I love how he has the victory tallies on his armor just like how real fighter/bomber pilots put on their planes!

image.jpg

... I love how he has the victory tallies on his armor just like how real fighter/bomber pilots put on their planes!

Yea.... I really like the tallies too. It's a great design detail!

Has anyone else seen the magazine photo that labels him "War Hammer?"

civil-war-fight-775fb.jpg

Ideally this works better.

It could just be a misprint or mistranslation. Hot toys has him labeled war machine.

Heres hoping... War Hammer sounds absurd.

so it comes with a battle damaged chest piece and extra hands. will it come with an extra head as well and the removable mask?

Pass for me. Not a huge fan of the new design and how they changed the shoulder cannon mounting point. I was also hoping the baton doubles as a second shoulder cannon but not the case. I do like the added bulk over the Mk2 but I find this to be a distant second compared to the Mk1's stronger design.

The Ultron kill count on his chest plate is a cute little touch.

995784_990450554326606_8229410528457799649_n.jpg

This baton thing is stupid. The repulsors aren't fatal... hopefully this has a huge function in the movie.

Heres hoping... War Hammer sounds absurd.
War Baton makes more sense for sure. :monkey3

Before the anouncement I was thinking 'this is some kind of a new gun which has "chainsaw" option'.
Imagine how awesome that'd be! Alas...

Nah, I mean that it could be mounted as a shoulder cannon or attached to the arm as a chainsaw.
More like... Ash Machine :lol

Back