1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - D00 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

No it seems like he's holding something. I'm gonna wait and see if there is battle damage before I trade my mk2 for this one. Also, WM hasn't sold that well lately. I got mine for $220 a few days ago from a fellow freak. I could see myself waiting a long time for this one.

Yup he's not a big seller and with the price I'm not surprised but maybe they'll make less now

The suit looks great, but those colors are off. Should be less like the AoU colors, more black. And where's the red in the eyes and chest?

civil-war-official-trailer-iron-man-war-machine-726833.jpg

This guy may be what I blow some points on. I like the bulky mk1 but the modernization of Mk2 so it seems the Mk3 looks like a great blend off the two.

I think War Machine should start to 'modernise' over time, but at the same time it doesn't want to end up too much like Iron Man... that just waters down the IM concept to me.

Two shoulder guns? Aw sweeeeet! :yess:

First. There go all the IM2 Warmachine pre orders :lol

second, looks great, baton seems dumb though

He plays criket now? :lol

If the promo/concept art is correct, it may also double as a shoulder gun. :dunno

wm.jpg

That baton is just silly, dont care if it doubles as a shoulder cannon, another marvel studios trying to find new and exciting ways to seem original

To me this version of WM looks like what the MK II should have looked like.

The color looks slightly better in the ToySoul shots, but the dark parts need to be darker and deeper, almost black... even the description of the figure says the armor is black and silver. I'm not seeing black on that figure. In the trailer I see black.fa07a6929ed2fd7d827aef846d2b2121.jpg

Seriously, where's the red in the eyes and arc reactor? :(

The lights are not on. So, no red "light" without, light.

image.jpeg

The baton is probably for Rhody to stun and take down team Cap's heroes since their order is to capture them.

Back