1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - D00 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Nope, the AoU version did not. And I agree, that's what's missing on this figure for me.
For sure. Either the red outlines or preferably and more acccurately, red lights for the eyes and chest, though as I mentioned before they need to diffuse the red as it came out as too deep of a red on the Mk 1.

It would be nice if it was addressed with the DC Mk 1 but I don't think there are any light up pictures other than the product shots, which I'm sure are shopped for the lighting effects.

Last edited:

PD145049562433j.jpg

Specs:

The 1/6th scale War Machine Mark III Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of War Machine Mark III in Captain America: Civil War
- Helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes and LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Metallic black and silver colored armor with white decals and weathering effects
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Hexagonal-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor palms
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Weapons:
- One (1) articulated baton with LED light-up function (battery operated)
- One (1) articulated back-mounted machine gun

Accessory:
- Captain America: Civil War themed Team Iron Man figure stand with War Machine nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:
-Head Sculpted by Kojun
-Head Painted by JC. Hong
-Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Q4, 2016 – Q1, 2017

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required

© 2015 Marvel.
© 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

still scratching my head why they gave him a baton. Couldnt Tony give him some built-in weapons inside the armor like a stun gun? Otherwise this better be the most bad ass light up baton we've ever seen....

Baton will sit in the box, just like 2 pairs of hands and 1 chest piece. The figure looks great.

Baton will sit in the box, just like 2 pairs of hands and 1 chest piece. The figure looks great.

:goodpost:

Right the Baton is stupid, but problem is solved by leaving it in the box. This figure looks fantastic and is competing with the the Mk1 for me as to which one should be my single War Machine figure.

:goodpost:

Right the Baton is stupid, but problem is solved by leaving it in the box. This figure looks fantastic and is competing with the the Mk1 for me as to which one should be my single War Machine figure.

I have to say i am starting to think the same. I may have to get both :lol

After looking at it more and see what it comes with, it's an easy pass for me. I'll stick with the DC Mark I.

Maybe there are some cool scenes with the baton in the film. I will reserve judgement until then.

Yeah i can't really afford to pass up on MK1 since i missed out with IM2 back in the day. This figure will be hella expensive aftermarket prices this time! I do like this suits design though, its just a shame they couldn't have given him this in AoU :gah:

Maybe there are some cool scenes with the baton in the film. I will reserve judgement until then.

I'm thinking the same thing too. Possible the baton could attach to his right shoulder with a magnet and convert as a cannon? That would be awesome.

To those still worried about the baton several pieces of concept art show it doubling as a laser cannon of some sort.

Given that the final design of the baton matches that of the concept art, it's safe to say that it's not just a fancy stick. Although the fact that it doesn't appear at all in the trailer is interesting. Maybe it's a late-game addition to the suit?

2928883-slzowvn.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2015-08-27%2Bat%2B3.19.03%2BPM.png

I'd like to see this figure posed without the paddle other than the HT pictures. Toy Soul and SB have the over the shoulder Harley Quinn thing going on and it really draws all the attention to it. But context is everything and you don't want to be missing a key accessory (ex. Rey and her special accessory).

We won't know until CW releases. Maybe it's a swatter to take out Ant-Man.

I read an article on Yahoo! that (for at least this movie) War Machine is being renamed, again. He will be called War Hammer.
Ryan

another war machine- talk about running something into the ground...

Back