1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super stuff TJ. Stunning figure this one...they really did knock it outta the park with much of the Civil War line.

Really hope the Mk IV turns out as nice as the 003.

Agreed. Not only does CW have the strongest character designs, but they were all executed perfectly by HT. Not surprising that they're so hard to come by now.

I agree for the most part, but the mk 46 had some very noticeable issues, namely the waist being very narrow, and the shoulders being the old design, where as this warmachine and the mk 1 had the newer ball hinged shoulder plates. I'd like to see HTs redo the 46

Super stuff TJ. Stunning figure this one...they really did knock it outta the park with much of the Civil War line.

Really hope the Mk IV turns out as nice as the 003.

Thank you VERY much and with the Mks I and II coming Monday and Tuesday it's going to be nice to have this figure be "fresh" for comparison's sake. I also completely agree on the Civil War comment. I think it has my favorite overall designs and the Hot Toys just all seem to be home runs so far.

Back