1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard of other pleather issues. A jacket I believe it was on one figure. I think the consensus was humidity didn't help at all. But sucks nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Victims live in Arizona and Mississippi.

Suspect: Humidity? Or the reverse, very dry air from constant climate control?

Humidity definitely not a factor here in south of England. Definitely not from direct sunlight or handling either.

It’s not too bad at the moment but I’ll keep an eye on it. Boot polish is a good idea, as long as it doesn’t react.

I really regret selling this guy...one of my favourite HT figs of all time. Not sure what I was thinking when I moved it on...******.

I'll see what Ant-Man & The Wasp brings...hopefully they'll nail Rudd's likeness. If not, I guess I'll be back in the market for an MMS308.

I really regret selling this guy...one of my favourite HT figs of all time. Not sure what I was thinking when I moved it on...******.

I'll see what Ant-Man & The Wasp brings...hopefully they'll nail Rudd's likeness. If not, I guess I'll be back in the market for an MMS308.

I initially felt the same when I sold Bane, which is why I sell nothing now lol. I think for me, no Antman fig will look better than this one, purely because of the classic design of the helmet and suit. I prefer it way more than the Civil War version. I hope you find it again for a reasonable price :)

c6fca05e934233b775f7bbbe286c7a85.jpg
07040e1a080188373b7bfbe42fe95fe2.jpg

Can’t beat that sculpt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup this is another one of those figures I wish I had gotten when it was released, since I'm a big fan of that retro scifi and rusted metal look. I don't quite want it enough to pay the current prices it's going for though.

Yup this is another one of those figures I wish I had gotten when it was released, since I'm a big fan of that retro scifi and rusted metal look. I don't quite want it enough to pay the current prices it's going for though.

Just get the Antman and Wasp version..i’m Sure it will be revolutionary

Hello again old friend...

dugT3gpm.jpg

...I was thinking of hanging on for the new flick but when I saw Timcent had his guy in stock, I couldn't resist (only cost me £3 more than I originally paid).

Love the suit and the Rudd sculpt is stellar. So glad to have him again.

Hello again old friend...

dugT3gpm.jpg

...I was thinking of hanging on for the new flick but when I saw Timcent had his guy in stock, I couldn't resist (only cost me £3 more than I originally paid).

Love the suit and the Rudd sculpt is stellar. So glad to have him again.

Congrats! I forgot how good that box art is too!

This version + Wasp. That's what i'm aiming for. I think it will look great since in my opinion this first version is the best, at least for me, something about it is just cool.

Back