1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello again old friend...

dugT3gpm.jpg

Box art is awesome... looks like a great 60's TV show with Mission Impossible style music.

It is. I think you’ll really like it, especially if it’s your favorite Ant-Man suit rendition. Solid figure overall, and the sculpt is spot on.

I just bought this Ant-Man version loose recently, it came with everything except the accessories (miniature ant-man, 2 bombs, 4 Pym tubes, 2 throwing discs). Does anyone have any of the accessories to sell? I’ve checked around on eBay and other sites with no luck. PM me if you do, thanks!

Was it at a discount I hope? If so, that’s a pretty good deal as I consider those accessories not necessary. The Pym Particle vials the most, but even then, they’re not overly discernible on the figure. Hopefully you can at least get those though.

Congrats on acquiring what I feel is the definitive Ant-Man figure.

Yep. Looking at that sculpt it still looks spot on even considering the age of this figure. Definitely a real man in a suit IMO. Plus he can be displayed with helmet at the same time. Win-win.

Yep. Looking at that sculpt it still looks spot on even considering the age of this figure. Definitely a real man in a suit IMO. Plus he can be displayed with helmet at the same time. Win-win.

It feels like this figure came out yesterday. So weird how time flies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics james the cat!! :clap

I agree - this is still a really awesome figure and deffo one of my collection faves! :rock

It's crazy how the 2.0 headsculpt was such a major step backwards...not to mention completely inaccurate to the film itself. :slap

Cheers, I think hot toys are definitely going backwards with Ant-man
they usually make better figures with future releases but with Civil war I just didn’t think it was as good
We will see the with the Ant-man and the wasp release

Cheers, I think hot toys are definitely going backwards with Ant-man
they usually make better figures with future releases but with Civil war I just didn’t think it was as good
We will see the with the Ant-man and the wasp release

Yeah...I'm a bit cautious with the 3.0 headsculpt...especially since it's a smiling one too. I don't think HT has ever done a blatant expression for a headsculpt before (well aside from Harley Quinn I guess).

Back