1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got this a couple weeks ago and I agree, it’s amazing.

09A0DCAC-0295-4896-998C-39F5160031DF.jpeg

989396F2-A484-433F-80DD-AF81CA6F2C2A.jpeg

74731726-3191-4DFF-A6F6-B2E2B66F8A7A.jpeg

Cheers, I think hot toys are definitely going backwards with Ant-man
they usually make better figures with future releases but with Civil war I just didn’t think it was as good
We will see the with the Ant-man and the wasp release

I can't say there's much wrong with the Hot Toys Civil War Ant Man, its just that costume looked just as bad in the film. CW suit is the Spirit Halloween store costume version of Ant Man, with the oversized helmet, no stripes, and bland burgundy and gray. The Ant Man and the Wasp suit vastly better as a modern looking iteration that is more in line with the Pym suit in design and color

szEUg6g.png

Nice to see some new pics of what I feel is the best HT AM figure. The sculpt inside of the helmet with the visor up I think is a perfect medium. Not to mention I think the sculpt is near immaculate.

I’m still enjoying this figure, even though I’m still missing the pym particles and other accessories I mentioned before. But reading the comments, I feel I got a good deal other wise!
fdb5db068818370345ef2478e7b265c3.jpg
8a60d09113b9b98fb3fd9a9299af11b5.jpg

An all-around excellent figure. The outfit is a work of art.

A perfect figure. Still in my Top 10 HT figures ever.

I just picked this guy up a month or so ago for a good deal. So happy I managed to get him.

Initially my plan was to get a miniature version of him but could never find a decent version. So decided to bite the bullet on the original.

It also reminds me how much I enjoyed the first movie. It really was a breath of fresh air to the typical format. And the jokes that his heist "team" brought to the film was also great. Paul Rudd is great as well of course.

What sealed it for me was the excellent sculpt in the helmet. I guess it depends on the costume/helmet design but a sculpt which looks great and can be seen still with the helmet on is best of both worlds really.

I just picked this guy up a month or so ago for a good deal. So happy I managed to get him.

Initially my plan was to get a miniature version of him but could never find a decent version. So decided to bite the bullet on the original.

It also reminds me how much I enjoyed the first movie. It really was a breath of fresh air to the typical format. And the jokes that his heist "team" brought to the film was also great. Paul Rudd is great as well of course.

What sealed it for me was the excellent sculpt in the helmet. I guess it depends on the costume/helmet design but a sculpt which looks great and can be seen still with the helmet on is best of both worlds really.

Congrats - that was a good choice! :rock

I love the Ant-Man movies - especially the first one, it's one of my favourite Marvel films. :)

My thoughts as well.

Waiting to see the new Rudd sculpt painted before I decide on which Ant Man to get. I love the helmet on this one, but like the suit overall on the new one. Plus I can take the sculpt and use it on the Tony Stark Quantum suit so the new one will have more applications

Back