1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I'm still on the fence about this one. Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑) The restricted articulation kinda bugs me and then of course there's the price ...
But I really like Scott and the head sculpt on this one here looks brilliant ... so does the suit ...
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ sometimes I hate being a collector ...

Anyone have any idea when this is finally coming to the UK, particularly via Forbidden Planet?

I'm in the UK and I've ordered mine via collectiblesdirect and their estimated release is July - so I would think FP would be getting in their stocks around about the same time. I just hope its soon, I really want this figure!! :gah:

You're absolutely correct.

I concur with this. Well said.

I wouldn't spend too much time scouring the entire marketplace looking for the best deal if you're really interested brother. You should give one of the eBay sellers who have this for $259.99 a shout, and see if they'd knock off 10% by dealing directly. This way you'd get it for retail, and you'd be hard prodded to do much better than that at this point. In another 4-6 weeks you probably won't find one for under $300

:lol:lol:lol

*hard pressed! Being hard prodded is pretty f'd up

I'm in the UK and I've ordered mine via collectiblesdirect and their estimated release is July - so I would think FP would be getting in their stocks around about the same time. I just hope its soon, I really want this figure!! :gah:

FP originally had the release as early April but then it slipped back so hopefully July comes to fruition. Been waiting a year for it but I suppose in this game that's not too long!

259.99 and free shipping on ebay right now. Just a fyi for those still looking for this. I haven't even taken mine out of box yet.. I have more figures than space atm, so he's stuck in "rotation" lol

259.99 and free shipping on ebay right now. Just a fyi for those still looking for this. I haven't even taken mine out of box yet.. I have more figures than space atm, so he's stuck in "rotation" lol

It's on my Watch List. 9 left. Stop tempting me!!

Damn my weakness ... just caved in and preordered him. ƪ(‾_‾)ʃ What can I say, I hate the restricted articulation but I'm weak to that face.

Moreover, seeing how people love him despite the poor articulation gives me hope I won't regret spending the money that was intended to get me Sam on him instead. XD

I'm not a fan of the restricted articulation either, but it looks so good that you won't be too bothered.

Great photos as ever, Ms Spangles :clap

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone! :hi5:

Always awesome pics Sab! :clap

I hate catching up on threads and seeing your empty posts from pics you removed. I feel cheated!! :lol

Thank you very much! :D

That should be the last time that I have to delete a Flickr account, I hope. :lol

I decided to get this guy while I could. Had to pay $0.95 more than if I got him from Sideshow when he was available. Not too bad considering he's sold out everywhere. This costume is just so much nicer than the CW one and I don't want to take the chance waiting for a possibly better (or worse) IW or AM&W version.

Awesome photos! This antman really is a hidden gem and lucky I got it pre ordered haha. Probably one of the best to figure to be release in 2016, yet.

I decided to get this guy while I could. Had to pay $0.95 more than if I got him from Sideshow when he was available. Not too bad considering he's sold out everywhere. This costume is just so much nicer than the CW one and I don't want to take the chance waiting for a possibly better (or worse) IW or AM&W version.

95 cents? I would have passed. It has to be exact SS retail or nothing.

Back