1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the "burglar" set on some 1/6 forum. Great set for a custom scott lang burglar figure. Just need a good paul rudd head.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

983a3b0d15ea7116965afc9b6938b05e.jpg

Another photo from my Instagram. I love this figure so much. My only complaint is that his hand seem a bit big lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any advice on what type of metallic paint to use to touch up where the mask(breathe part) got scuffed on the blister?

yeah i got lucky. i saw it displayed at their actual store in nyc and regretted not getting it then when i realized this figure was sold out almost everywhere. it is so strange. a lot of hot toys are always in stock now so i did not preorder him from sideshow, but for some reason this one sold out really fast.

yeah i got lucky. i saw it displayed at their actual store in nyc and regretted not getting it then when i realized this figure was sold out almost everywhere. it is so strange. a lot of hot toys are always in stock now so i did not preorder him from sideshow, but for some reason this one sold out really fast.

He honestly didn't sell out that fast. He didn't sell out until after he started shipping. And he was even delayed a bit, so I mean people had plenty of time.

any advice on what type of metallic paint to use to touch up where the mask(breathe part) got scuffed on the blister?

anyone? does paint exist for fixing scuffs in sumthin so shiny/chrome?

bumming me out, all i see when i look at my fig now.:gah:

I think this figure sold fast once the cw version was revealed.. alot of people including myself prefer this look over civil war fig. I don't like the new ant man costume

anyone? does paint exist for fixing scuffs in sumthin so shiny/chrome?

bumming me out, all i see when i look at my fig now.:gah:

I dn't know of any paint that will blend a scuff. If it bothers you return it or buy another helmet.

I agree with this. The original costume is light years better. Even I'm searching for the original now.

I hope you find one, Wor-Gar. It's one of my favorite figures in the collection, regardless of line/theme. Hot Toys just nailed it.

Now we just need a pre-order announcement for Yellow Jacket.

Back