1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone that ordered from Midtown Comics last week gotten a shipping notice? I ordered on Thursday and it is still "shipping in progress". :\

Has anyone that ordered from Midtown Comics last week gotten a shipping notice? I ordered on Thursday and it is still "shipping in progress". :\

same, ordered last thurs. today i got processing complete email that said tracking is incoming shortly.

Didn't want to take the chance so I ordered one last night for $229 plus $21 shipping = $250. I'm usually good at getting figures I want from SS for their RP and using their coupons but $250 justifies this figure. Got a tracking confirmation email this morning. I still like CW version but this one I can't pass, can also pose him as the original Ant-man.

Nice and congrats, this will give me hope. When did you go on the WL?

Went on the list 1st May. It converted 13th May. I immediately emailed asking for a flex pay, they finally got back to me today and said they can't because they're shipping now. Ho hum.

Got mine last night from Legacy Comics. Fantastic figure. He really looks great and the headsculpt is dead on Paul Rudd. I watched Ant-man last night to celebrate.

I will say I am disappointed by the lack of movement range. He isnt very posable, but the quality of the figure makes up for it. He looks great in a museum pose with the hand that looks like he is about to press shrink. Very, very pleased that he is in my collection and he looks outstanding with the other characters.

Sorry about that above photo not showing anymore. Found someone using my photos without permission or credit on social media, so I took down my Flickr. :mad:

Last edited:
Thank you for the compliment. :)

I'll just watermark on my photos from now on.

Back