1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the quick reply!

Will I then get the option to pay in full or installments if I get notified?

I'm not too sure. I think I paid in full every time a wait listed item has converted for me. It wouldn't hurt to call customer service about it so you're certain before it converts though.
I'm also not sure about the email coupon you mentioned. I used mine years ago.

I'm not too sure. I think I paid in full every time a wait listed item has converted for me. It wouldn't hurt to call customer service about it so you're certain before it converts though.
I'm also not sure about the email coupon you mentioned. I used mine years ago.

Great, thanks for your help!

Hoping to get my hands on that Ant-Man!

Hey, also, another newb question (sorry!), but does Sideshow Collectibles charge for tax in New Jersey and New York?

1463768921288-1937137413.jpg
Just got him yesterday. Happy I found it at retail even after SS went on WL.

Ahh, same boat as me then! Looking forward to him and Nick Fury soon!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Hoping it won't be too long, although ETA does say July, fingers crossed!! Really hate waiting for figures at the best of times, but finding it extra hard for this one cos he looks so good!! :lol I'm also waiting for Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and a Snape Harry Potter figure from them as well.

Gotta say...this is one of those figures that...the more you look at it, the impressive it is...

HT really knocked this on out of the park...just great shelf presence here all the way.Glad I didn't wait...

Couple quick pics, have had him on the shelf for about a week and this is definetaly one of my favs.

Great photos as well...but the Pym Particle tubes are in backwards; red dot facing out. Seems to be a common theme...or maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Gotta say...this is one of those figures that...the more you look at it, the impressive it is...

HT really knocked this on out of the park...just great shelf presence here all the way.Glad I didn't wait...

Couple quick pics, have had him on the shelf for about a week and this is definetaly one of my favs.

:clap :clap Awesome pics both!! :rock

Back