1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There a reason...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Shouldn't the lens be see through on the mask? In the movie I remember being able to see scott's eyes through the lens, I'd prefer that instead of light up eyes since the lights would be turned off in display anyway, see through lens is a really cool effect imo when you can see the eyes inside the helmet.

---

Yeah you can see Scott's eyes through the helmet. I dunno why they decided to make the helmet light up. The helmet never lights up in the movie. It was either very reflective/tinted or see through for close up shots.

Hopefully HT read this and decides to make a full Scott Lang figure. I'd get a figure of Hank too, I met Michael Douglas a few years ago and the guy is just a class act through and through.

Just watched the film and preordered the figure. Can't wait for more to come out in this line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw the movie last night, enjoyed it overall but I think I read a few glowing reviews which overhyped it for me with higher expectations. Yellowjacket was also appeared quite late and easily defeated~

I'm hoping the figure lights up the inside of the helmet so you can see Scott's eyes through red lens openings rather than having light-up eyes like IM. Should be the way HT goes but time will tell...

Saw the movie last night, enjoyed it overall but I think I read a few glowing reviews which overhyped it for me with higher expectations. Yellowjacket was also appeared quite late and easily defeated~

Spoilers!!!

Question...what type of critter does AM fly in the movie, a flying ant or a wasp; I'm not too familiar with the character? I'm thinking about building a "critter," or at least half of one, to display this guy on the wall?

Question...what type of critter does AM fly in the movie, a flying ant or a wasp; I'm not too familiar with the character? I'm thinking about building a "critter," or at least half of one, to display this guy on the wall?

It was a flying ant. They give the scientic name in the movie.

Shouldn't the lens be see through on the mask? In the movie I remember being able to see scott's eyes through the lens, I'd prefer that instead of light up eyes since the lights would be turned off in display anyway, see through lens is a really cool effect imo when you can see the eyes inside the helmet.

---

This.

I think at this point it's better to wait for the civil or whatever V2 version that will be coming soon.

Went and seen Ant Man today and I really enjoyed it. First smaller scope Marvel film in quite some time and it's better for it. Although I did think Yellow Jacket was the weakest villain so far, I even liked Trevor better lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hope there is some fine-tuning with this one before production....specifically, the helmet...less interested in red-lighted eye pieces - would rather have clear red ones so we can see the figure's eyes...this was a major feature used in close-ups throughout the film....

I've also warmed to the idea of just featuring the raised front revealing the face...since that was also the only real way it was featured consistently throughout the movie....

Now....wonder if ANT-MAN will be successful enough to warrant HT producing a 1:6 scale "Ant-thony" for the figure to ride....

Hi Res pg 48 post# 478

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_17.jpg

I wonder if the open faceplate sculpt has transparent red eyes? I'm guessing so as the eye covers look shiny based on that last hi res picture.

Back