1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's such a shame the price keeps climbing on these figures. I want this, and YJ, (and a bunch others), but I think it's going to take some Scott Lang burgling to make it happen at this point. When I was younger I dreamed about having 12" Marvel and DC figures, shame it's reality and they are so damn expensive.

On a side note, I think with proper recoloring and modifications, this suit would make a good classic Nick Fury suit, with the piping and all that.

Really hoping HT ditch the light up lenses (something that never happens in the film?) and goes with movie accurate transparent ones instead. Such an important feature of that helmet and all round aesthetic.

Really hoping HT ditch the light up lenses (something that never happens in the film?) and goes with movie accurate transparent ones instead. Such an important feature of that helmet and all round aesthetic.
The light up effect will most likely have an on and off switch. So if you switch it off, the red lens will probably be semi clear like in the movie with the sculpt underneath.

Also two photos in Touch magazine for Ant-Man and Yellowjacket.

19220900933_39ca2e1712_b.jpg

19653769548_6dd4e70c9a_b.jpg

Well the helmets in the movie are both I think, I guess they made a choice, but doesnt AM have two headsculpts, maybe the likeness one is transparent :dunno

I don't believe there was a shot in the movie where Stoll had the helmet either open or off, but wonder if they will make a second HS anyway.

The light up effect will most likely have an on and off switch. So if you switch it off, the red lens will probably be semi clear like in the movie with the sculpt underneath.

Really hoping this is the scenario. If it is only one or the other, I'm an advocate for ditching the light up lenses in in favor of having them slightly see through, like in the film.

And yes, I don't recall either there being a scene in the film where he had the helmet fully off but still had the suit on.

I don't believe there was a shot in the movie where Stoll had the helmet either open or off, but wonder if they will make a second HS anyway.

I hope so, I though he had the Visor open at some point, dang I only seen it today....
Maybe Darkangel can help us and keep an eye out, she's seeing it in a little bit :D

I saw the movie on premiere night, loved it, ordered the figure the next morning, and celebrated my purchase by going to see the movie again tonight. The movie was awesome!

For Ant-Man, I got the 7" Marvel Select, 6" Marvel Legends, and 3.75" Marvel Infinite. Combine those with the mini figs from Select, Legends, and Hot Toys and I'll be able to make a cool shrinking effect by displaying them all infront of eachother!

For Ant-Man, I got the 7" Marvel Select, 6" Marvel Legends, and 3.75" Marvel Infinite. Combine those with the mini figs from Select, Legends, and Hot Toys and I'll be able to make a cool shrinking effect by displaying them all infront of eachother!
Someone needs to give you a medal because that idea is absolutely brilliant. Seriously. That's an amazing idea!

Nah, Scott's helmet never had light up lenses but my god...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nah, Scott's helmet never had light up lenses but my god...

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back