1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great color in those pics, Trashcat.
Thank you! :3 I need to take some more pics of him with daylight. Maybe tomorrow!

Thing is, there isn't much else you can do with him, what with the articulation restrictions.
Sadly that's true. :( I'd love to have him touch his helmet as if he's about to close it but it didn't seem to me as if that's possible with the suit and I don't wanna force it and break something. :(

Oh wow! Conversions within a week! I'm so happy to hear that more of our fellow Freaks are getting the opportunity to enjoy this figure! Congratulations y'all!
Sidenote: I finished paying off my layaway yesterday and finally took him home from my LCS last night!

Sent from the Bat Cave

Maybe it's an OZ thing for him, I joined back in May and it still hasn't converted. :/

Here's a photo I put on Facebook, captioned "life size Ant-Man arrived" - got a good response!

image.jpg

Wow, I joined the WL on May 6 and haven't converted. Luckily, I can cancel now, as pro_design1 hooked me up with one for cost. Didn't even have to pay for shipping!

Sweet, after checking my emails it was actually 25th June. Waiting for FedEx shipment now, can't wait!

Really prefer this version to the civil war one, but I have a local dealer doing it for a great price, but torn whether I should pick up all ant man versions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics, really really love this guy, very keen to see the final civil war version. Having both of them with an ant man 2 and hopefully wasp and yellow jacket would be amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back