1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like Trashcat says, that sounds potentially dangerous... but I'll give it a go. Maybe a butter knife though.

200.gif

Oh wow! Conversions within a week! I'm so happy to hear that more of our fellow Freaks are getting the opportunity to enjoy this figure! Congratulations y'all!
Sidenote: I finished paying off my layaway yesterday and finally took him home from my LCS last night!

Sent from the Bat Cave

So who has the you know what to dig a hole in their grass and place their Ant-Man figure in the hole of dirt and provide the forum with the first image of him looking like he's popping up out of the ground/dirt after getting scared by the ants? :lol

So who has the you know what to dig a hole in their grass and place their Ant-Man figure in the hole of dirt and provide the forum with the first image of him looking like he's popping up out of the ground/dirt after getting scared by the ants? :lol

:lol :lol That's a scary thought, but would make for a really awesome photo!

I actually have been planning this for a while. I should have done it earlier when the grass was greener,now it's burnt.
There's a tool we have to plant bulbs with,you push it into the ground and it cuts out the ground in one solid piece.
Maybe now would be a good time since the lawn isn't alive. I also have a bag of top soil to add the dirt around the hole to make it look like all the dirt from under the ground.

I really love my Ant-Man! *__* I wish I wouldn't just be in the mood to take some pics when it's in the middle of the night and the only light I can use is that of my cabinet. XD Although I absolutely love how the light reflects in the metal of his helmet. *-*

tumblr_oa0nydao8o1sq03u7o1_540.jpg

tumblr_oa0nydao8o1sq03u7o2_540.jpg

Oh and when I wanted to make him look up, his head came off and I nearly had a heart attack until I remembered, that it's fine! XD I should be more gentle when handling 260 bucks ... :lol

Back