1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap... Mine was due today but when I checked the tracking, it says, "Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery. / Delivery will be rescheduled."
:monkey2

Hey what shop do you go to? Been looking for a local connect for a while now. I go to brave new world sometimes but they have all old stuff

And mine is out for delivery:panic: too bad I'm at work
Wades Comic Madness in Levittown. Brave New Worlds is so expensive. They charge way more then retail. I went to the one in Willow Grove and saw the prices and never went back. Wades has a VIP program where it's $15 for the year and they have all kinds of discounts, one of them being on Hot Toys and Sideshow items is 8% off Sideshow retail prices. They will also give another 5% off on top of that for paying with cash.

I don't allow mine to go "out for delivery" and always arrange pickup at the UPS location...way better than missing the guy or having it sit on my doorstep. Picking up mine on my way home from work!

Wades Comic Madness in Levittown. Brave New Worlds is so expensive. They charge way more then retail. I went to the one in Willow Grove and saw the prices and never went back. Wades has a VIP program where it's $15 for the year and they have all kinds of discounts, one of them being on Hot Toys and Sideshow items is 8% off Sideshow retail prices. They will also give another 5% off on top of that for paying with cash.

Oh yea, I've been there once but it was during the comic con and they had stuff all over the place. Thanks for the info, those guys are really nice. Might have to check them out again

Oh yea, I've been there once but it was during the comic con and they had stuff all over the place. Thanks for the info, those guys are really nice. Might have to check them out again
Hah yeah that is their store in a nutshell. Everything is all over the place, lol. Sometimes they don't even know where things are. They are nice though except for one worker there who is not very nice at all. I told Wade though so hopefully he'll be more respectful now.

Are you in Northeast Philly? If you are can you Private Message me? i am already taking this thread off topic (sorry guys).

Thanks!
Jay

412461315.jpg

05003266e82ebc69d4238581515ba963.jpg

Hey Chiefrocka I tried to reply to your PM and it says "Chiefrocka has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
(sorry to post this here)

Hah yeah that is their store in a nutshell. Everything is all over the place, lol. Sometimes they don't even know where things are. They are nice though except for one worker there who is not very nice at all. I told Wade though so hopefully he'll be more respectful now.

Are you in Northeast Philly? If you are can you Private Message me? i am already taking this thread off topic (sorry guys).

Thanks!
Jay

i was at the montgomeryville mall the other day.. they have hot toys avengers hulk listed at $525.. and i thought brave new worlds prices were high.. i still do like going in there though, just to see some of the figures in person.

Back