1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm contemplating getting CW Ant-Man as well in addition to the first Ant-Man figure that I already have.

Deja vu? :lol :lol You said that 5-6 posts ago previous page haha. I'm not quite so sure myself, the shape of the new one looked a little weird, but i like something about the suit of the first one. Maybe I'll see how the Ant-Man and the Wasp costumes are, they might match together better? :dunno They should give the Paul Rudd head sculpt the same smirk from the first one. :)

Deja vu? :lol :lol You said that 5-6 posts ago previous page haha. I'm not quite so sure myself, the shape of the new one looked a little weird, but i like something about the suit of the first one. Maybe I'll see how the Ant-Man and the Wasp costumes are, they might match together better? :dunno They should give the Paul Rudd head sculpt the same smirk from the first one. :)

:rotfl

I was actually replying to Yorick's post, but I didn't quote him being that mine was the subsequent post. Like I mentioned in some thread on here, I'll probably come closer to a decision regarding CW Ant-Man after seeing the film next Saturday.

I was actually replying to Yorick's post, but I didn't quote him being that mine was the subsequent post. Like I mentioned in some thread on here, I'll probably come closer to a decision regarding CW Ant-Man after seeing the film next Saturday.

I think you'll like him :wink1:

Wow that was fast. Let's see if it's a real waitlist or just bumping sales :lol

I'm hoping it's not a real waitlist. I was going to use the current code on him this week when he came in stock. Damn! I'll still get it, but $20 off and the RP points would have been better than full price + shipping at BBTS. I'm starting to get the Starlord vibe on this release.:(

I'm gonna order him this week. I don't think it's sold out yet just arrives in batches probably. Worst case BBTS it is. There are many options on getting him at retail.

I'm gonna order him this week. I don't think it's sold out yet just arrives in batches probably. Worst case BBTS it is. There are many options on getting him at retail.

BBTS goes into scalping mode once Sideshow sells out. It could get expensive real quick if this a real sellout at Sideshow.

I like this version better. For my CW display Ill use the mini Ant-Man figures.

He was one of the cool things in this movie, imo. I'm really interested in your opinion on the movie.

I like this version better. For my CW display Ill use the mini Ant-Man figures.

Yeah....that was what I was thinking of doing too. My Ant-Man comes tomorrow and I am soo happy I get out of work tomorrow at 10am. Can't wait to add Ant-Man to the collection!

Mine still hasn't shipped, not sure what the hold up would be as they charged my card last week?

Back