1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
antman1.jpg

I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with tiny Ant-Man!

He was one of the cool things in this movie, imo. I'm really interested in your opinion on the movie.

He seems like he is based on the trailers. Can't wait to see it.

Mine still hasn't shipped, not sure what the hold up would be as they charged my card last week?

I'd call them to see what's going on. The same thing happened with my AoU Hulk. They charged my card, but the figure still hadn't shipped after a few days. I called to see what the issue was and they stated that they made a mistake in processing the status of the order and it got stuck in the system, something to that effect. They fixed it and it shipped the following day.

BBTS just charged mine so I should have it by next week. Looks like HT did an excellent job with Ant-Man.

My LCS is getting their shipment in tomorrow. I am so amped up for this! It's going to be a long day at work!

To be honest he's still a bit too big for 1:1. Either that or Antony is terrifyingly huge.

Haha. Mine has an N sticker on one side and says Antmam on the other. It's from China, an English mistake is not surprising.

Back