1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible F...

MN5cEg.jpg

opt9Om.jpg

With the right lighting, this sculpt/paint works for me. I think they just needed to define the area around the mouth - it's more pronounced on MH. Maybe the eyes a little less recessed. The hair works with this light as well - looks like highlighted dirty blonde.

View attachment 246360

Awesome shot, Comatoast. Took some portraits of Luke over the weekend under different lighting conditions. The paint work is really impressive on these figures.

d3b29732c6be4638c3c1fdbdf70c2113.jpg

Fantastic pics!:clap Looking forward to getting this fig..

Thanks. Still need a saber arm for my Yavin Luke then they will be complete.

Is Yavin on the Hot Toys Luke body? You could always swap out the arm depending on your mood with one you have on your X-wing Luke. Neither of those need to have lightsaber all the time. I would love to see your Yavin custom with it though.

Still haven't ordered an extra Luke to make mine with. I need to get on that.

Is there any risk of the wires in the sleeves and waist rusting? It's the reason I haven't water treated the shirt yet. Last thing I want is for rust stains to bleed through, ruining the shirt.

Or is the wire non-corrosive?

Thanks for the response rhboyd. Do you happen to remember what page your pic is on? I looked back about 10 pages so far but haven't seen it. I remember you posting it though.

Is Yavin on the Hot Toys Luke body? You could always swap out the arm depending on your mood with one you have on your X-wing Luke. Neither of those need to have lightsaber all the time. I would love to see your Yavin custom with it though.

Still haven't ordered an extra Luke to make mine with. I need to get on that.

Yes. It's on the HT Tatooine Luke body. I could do that but I wanted to pose all of them with sabers and take a picture. I have 3 currently. One for ANH, one for x-wing, one for Bespin. I'll try it out and post a pic when I can.

Back