1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark 2

Another easy pass for the over produced AoU figures.

I've mentioned in the other WM thread that there's gonna be a new War Machine suit in Civil War, pretty much confirms he's not kicking the bucket in AoU. Wish they'd confirm Cheadle in Civil War already so we can kill this rumor :gah:

I've mentioned in the other WM thread that there's gonna be a new War Machine suit in Civil War, pretty much confirms he's not kicking the bucket in AoU. Wish they'd confirm Cheadle in Civil War already so we can kill this rumor :gah:

Another reason this figure could be skipped. Here's hoping the next war machine is packing more firepower.

Another reason this figure could be skipped. Here's hoping the next war machine is packing more firepower.

That is indeed my plan too, from the short glimpses I saw the Mk3 is gonna be beefed up from the Mk2, though not as bulky as the Mk1.

I don't have much use for multiple War Machines, depending on which design looks better I may pass on the Mk3 or sell my Mk1.

sauce?

But is it actually Rhodey ? :monkey3

Studios actually release false info from time to time to maintain surprises that the internet ruins. Come on you guys know that lol.

Where did you hear that? About the new suit..

Studios actually release false info from time to time to maintain surprises that the internet ruins. Come on you guys know that lol.
giphy.gif

Skepticism understandable, we'll see how this all pans out as we approach Civil War next year. If I'm right just remember where you heard it first :dance Carry on.

Skepticism understandable, we'll see how this all pans out as we approach Civil War next year. If I'm right just remember where you heard it first. Carry on.

But where did YOU hear it? I'm not personally satisfied with the War Machine look to this point.. I'd love some variety.

I'm glad I skipped IM3 War Machine. Even if I had a chance to buy it, I would have bought Iron Patriot since he was in the movie.

I will be getting this doe!

But where did YOU hear it? I'm not personally satisfied with the War Machine look to this point.. I'd love some variety.

Sorry can't disclose anything about how I saw it other than what I've already said. I will say that if you liked the Mk1 look, you'll probably like the Mk3.

To the doubters, I've broken some small AoU scoops on this forum last year (July to be exact), well before any of that stuff went public. Knock yourselves out and run a search if you'd like.

Sorry can't disclose anything about how I saw it other than what I've already said. I will say that if you liked the Mk1 look, you'll probably like the Mk3.

To the doubters, I've broken some small AoU scoops on this forum last year, well before any of that stuff went public. Knock yourselves out and run a search if you'd like.

So wm mk3 is bringing back the "war" part? Cant wait to see it :panic:

The reveal of this WM MkII repaint was the incentive I needed to go and get myself the MkI. I already have Iron Patriot and I think the look of the MkI is awesome enough to warrant a purchase. The tricky part has been to find one for a decent price though :lol
If/when there's a MkIII I think I can always sell the MkI if I like it better. Or keep both :dunno

Back