1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anybody willing to sell this figure at a decent price, if so I would like to buy it.

PM ME

I think you can grab this guy on Ebay for about $200 USD nowadays .....within that range.

He's going for $300 plus on ebay, I ended up buying him new for $260 new at a local shop. I just wanted to complete my War machine lineup.

I know there are small differences in the color scheme of the Iron Man 3 Mark II War Machine and the Avengers: AOU one. Are there any other differences? It’s essentially the same the mold, isn’t it?

I know there are small differences in the color scheme of the Iron Man 3 Mark II War Machine and the Avengers: AOU one. Are there any other differences? It’s essentially the same the mold, isn’t it?

Same mold yes. Only difference is color scheme, additional head sculpt, different decals, and the iron man 3 war machine version never made it into the film. But that's it. Oh and I believe the base is different IIRC.

Same mold yes. Only difference is color scheme, additional head sculpt, different decals, and the iron man 3 war machine version never made it into the film. But that's it. Oh and I believe the base is different IIRC.

Yeah, I always wondered about him not actually appearing as War Machine in Iron Man 3. I wondered if there was a cut scene that featured Rhodes as War Machine before becoming Iron Patriot, or if the War Machine Mark II in Iron Man 3 was just an early concept that they decided not to use before filming started. It would be pretty strange if Hot Toys had decided to make one, completely on their own with no basis for him being associated with the movie, at all.

War Machine must have had a part in an earlier version of the script or storyboarding. I can't imagine HT would have dreamed him up on their own.

I've grown to like Iron Man 3 much more than when I initially viewed it. The Mandarin "twist" is still a bit souring but easier to accept after the initial shock of it.

War Machine must have had a part in an earlier version of the script or storyboarding. I can't imagine HT would have dreamed him up on their own.

I've grown to like Iron Man 3 much more than when I initially viewed it. The Mandarin "twist" is still a bit souring but easier to accept after the initial shock of it.

Yeah, I actually liked it pretty well. And I thought the one shot “All Hail the King” where they retconned things so that the actual Mandarin was still out there, somewhere was a nice compromise to the fans that were disappointed with the story twist in Iron Man 3.

Yeah, I always wondered about him not actually appearing as War Machine in Iron Man 3. I wondered if there was a cut scene that featured Rhodes as War Machine before becoming Iron Patriot, or if the War Machine Mark II in Iron Man 3 was just an early concept that they decided not to use before filming started. It would be pretty strange if Hot Toys had decided to make one, completely on their own with no basis for him being associated with the movie, at all.

That was the original idea. From what i remember it even made it into the prelude to iron man 3 comic which are supposed to be mcu canon.

20181222_073529.jpg20181222_073540.jpg

Picked this guy up from a fellow board member for a great price. After having Mark I and III, I had to pick him up. After some constructive criticism on my posting on my last figure post I hope this one is a little more fun :)

Back