1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark 2

Hmmm well after originally being excited about this unless they throw in something amazing at a good price I may try and get Iron Patriot instead, that or save try get the Mark 1 or alternatively wait in hope for a big brute of a WM in Phase 3.

Well I would have to wait till I see this movie. If WM is in fact in the movie not just from promo art, and had a part in it not just flying around, I would pick him up. That being said, I might sell my Iron Patriot, I don't want them both :lol

The reveal of this WM MkII repaint was the incentive I needed to go and get myself the MkI. I already have Iron Patriot and I think the look of the MkI is awesome enough to warrant a purchase. The tricky part has been to find one for a decent price though :lol
If/when there's a MkIII I think I can always sell the MkI if I like it better. Or keep both :dunno

What if they remake WM mk1 into Die Cast like they did with Mark 3 IM? See, that's my fear! I buy the old ones and boom they get DC reissued. According to the promo for DC, they had all three IM movies as possible or future releases..

What if they remake WM mk1 into Die Cast like they did with Mark 3 IM? See, that's my fear! I buy the old ones and boom they get DC reissued. According to the promo for DC, they had all three IM movies as possible or future releases..

As little actual diecast as HT put in their diecast figures i would not lose sleep over it.

:lol @ the lecturing going on in here.

Awesome figure btw and congrats the the person who just picked one up!

Okay. I think I'm on the wrong thread. I came looking for WM info and ran into a conversation about menstrual cycles. Yikes!

Looks like there won't be a full Cheadle sculpt :gah:

11095362_912508978794398_5253177663519447985_n.jpg

So tempting but I doubt I'll get this, already having the Patriot. Don't really want two of the same armours.

This is looking pretty good, I'm definitely gonna get him this time. When I was a kid I always wanted War Machine but could never find him, 15 years later I'll finally have one.

Hmmm well after originally being excited about this unless they throw in something amazing at a good price I may try and get Iron Patriot instead, that or save try get the Mark 1 or alternatively wait in hope for a big brute of a WM in Phase 3.

+1

After considering it for a bit, although I do like the new paint, this figure looks as though its going to be plastic (with limited accessories).. and I already have the diecast WM2.. therefore I am conflicted.
:panic:

Back