1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked this guy up. Love the accessories. Took me a while to put the arrows together. Really fun figure. Looks great with sunglasses on. Anyone use the long arrow piece for posing?

I wonder what the long vest thing without the sleeves from the AOU figure would look like on the first Hawkeye figure?
hawkeyecustom.jpg

I just watched the end of AoU with my son yesterday, and Hawkeye was still wearing the sleeveless vest more than he does the long coat.

Got him set up:

Want to play around with him a bit more when I have the time. Not sure I want to keep him in that pose. I couldn't really bend his drawing arm as much upwards as I wanted. That arrow was so damn difficult to get to stay and I'm worried it's going to fall down every time I pass the cabinet. And yep, I realised after I'd taken the picture that I'd turned the bow upside down (and I used to do archery :slap)

And here he is together with the others:

Got Hawkeye arriving in a couple of days...around $230 Aud which is about$165 US in the end. Great deal and too hard to pass up!

That arrow was so damn difficult to get to stay and I'm worried it's going to fall down every time I pass the cabinet.

If you aren't uptight about it, try my razorblade thing. Run it between the fingers just a bit. You will see some skin color that you can dab with a marker etc.

But it makes notching the arrow a breeze.

411788446.jpg

Back