1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmao oh god what did I start
Something.......................you started something :lol
Brainy's now gonna get tons of mileage out of "Pumpkin Archer." :ohbfrank: :lol
8DuO6vw.gif

You know how people sometimes pose their figures close against a distant background, and use the depth to make the figure appear like it's life-sized? Has anyone tried to pose their Hawkeye along something impaled by an arrow to make it seem like he shot it from afar?

You know how people sometimes pose their figures close against a distant background, and use the depth to make the figure appear like it's life-sized? Has anyone tried to pose their Hawkeye along something impaled by an arrow to make it seem like he shot it from afar?

kiiiind of. I brought my Hawkeye to the archery range a few weeks ago and posted the pics here, this was one of them:

4vlfd2.jpg

You can see the rest of the set here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...wkeye-collectible-figure-311.html#post8090290

uploadfromtaptalk1445990914605.jpg

Mine arrived today. Looking forward to opening him up and displaying him with IM, Cap, War Machine and Widow.

5 down and even more to go.

View attachment 219779

Mine arrived today. Looking forward to opening him up and displaying him with IM, Cap, War Machine and Widow.

5 down and even more to go.

Enjoy! I picked mine up on Monday night from UPS. He looks great displayed next to Black Widow. Now bring on Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, etc., etc..

Woohoo, mine is finally on its way. Considering I ordered it way back in March it's been a looong time on its way. :yess:

Mine was just delivered about 2 hours ago. Day one pre order. Still 4 hours before I get home to check it out.
No big deal, I can wait. One more of the list.
Ryan

Back