1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not currently, but I've seen people here say they've had zero problems.

Point me to examples here [or elsewhere] that it causes long term damage, please.

There isn't any problems yet I think, I was worrying that leaving it stretched out for long might loosen the elasticity of the string.

Ok, gotcha. I think it would be easy enough to replace if it did...

But anyways, in my diorama I'm doing, which is where it will be displayed long term, it will not be drawn. I think I'll have him in the 'getting ready for next shot' pose.

Ok, gotcha. I think it would be easy enough to replace if it did...

But anyways, in my diorama I'm doing, which is where it will be displayed long term, it will not be drawn. I think I'll have him in the 'getting ready for next shot' pose.

Sounds great! Can't wait to see your finish product! :clap

I'll be working on the display case/stand over the next few days. I'll post pix. Thanks.

i liked what i saw so far in ur thread. im gonna go ahead and guess the finished thing will be nothing short of amazing. definitely cant wait to see everything finished. i may have to "borrow" ur hulk/loki pose once i get more space to spread all my guys out :p

Absolutely. :)

I'm "borrowing" a ton. That's what this place is all about.

39188-Robert-Downey-Jr-thumbs-up-7TRX.gif

If you aren't uptight about it, try my razorblade thing. Run it between the fingers just a bit. You will see some skin color that you can dab with a marker etc.

But it makes notching the arrow a breeze.

View attachment 221468

Thanks, I'll look into that. I'm a bit scared of messing too much with my figures as I want to keep them as close to original as possible, but maybe that's a hangup I just have to get over so that they can actually look as great as possible instead. i still haven't removed the undershirt of my Stealth Cap, even though I know he will look so much better.

Thanks, I'll look into that. I'm a bit scared of messing too much with my figures as I want to keep them as close to original as possible, but maybe that's a hangup I just have to get over so that they can actually look as great as possible instead. i still haven't removed the undershirt of my Stealth Cap, even though I know he will look so much better.

Its scary for sure, I never mess with them at all, but this does seem like a fairly simple thing :)

Got my Hawkeye all set up. Really glad I picked this one up, lovely figure.

I think the only downside to the figure is the neck gap. The whole neck post actually turns, like the AoU Cap figure, but for some reason they made the neck post and head separately. At least it is able to be hidden, so it isn't really an issue.

Got him set up:

Why is he trying to shoot Black Widow's head from point blank range? :horror

Still sitting on the fence with picking up Hawkeye - sooooooo tempted.

Does anyone know if the SP00KY15 or SPOOKY15 code still works?

Thanks. I'll check it out. Do they have a good reputation when it comes to customer service in case there is a problem with the figure?

yea people seemed pleased w/ them. i have some preorders w/ them but nothing shipped yet. but i think they double box and such too from what others have said... and also there's a point where free shipping kicks in as well.

Back