1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today too! :yess: I'm really happy with him. Tried to get some good pics but they've been compressed a bit from the originals :dunno
Feel like I've played around with this figure more than any other I've had so far, he's awesome!

It's interesting that now PopCultcha have Hawkeye and Black Widow in stock, they've upped the price by $40 each. They are my last resort for figures locally now with their ridiculous prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who else can you buy locally from?

I was glad I got the preorder price for my Hawkeye before they increased the price by $40.

Who else can you buy locally from?

I was glad I got the preorder price for my Hawkeye before they increased the price by $40.

Oh there's plenty of them if you look around. Most are still at the $310 price right now. Popcultcha listing Fury at $370 is laughable. Already saw it listed cheaper everywhere else.

Great pictures! :clap

Unfortunately, I won't be receiving mine until roughly the end of September or early October, but I can't wait to add him to the AoU collection.

Great pictures! :clap

Unfortunately, I won't be receiving mine until roughly the end of September or early October, but I can't wait to add him to the AoU collection.

Thanks! I'm excited for you to get him when you do. He's a really cool figure!

Oh there's plenty of them if you look around. Most are still at the $310 price right now. Popcultcha listing Fury at $370 is laughable. Already saw it listed cheaper everywhere else.

Could you just give me a few examples. I've done the usual google searches, and the ones I find are comparable with Popcultcha, and if cheaper released much later. And some much later and still more expensive, like Hobbyco in Sydney.

But there might have been a couple which I just ignored because the websites didn't run all that smoothly.

I cannot get the quiver closed properly for the life of me. I have the arrow tips on every other arrow like
the instructions say, but it won't close tight. Anything special that I can do to make it close tightly?

From what I can tell, the arrow tips should be on there.

I loved the original Avengers Hawkeye. He was my first Hot Toy Figure and a really good figure in general. The quiver was a nightmare. I cant imagine the AOU quiver could be any worse to assemble. I do like the simpler look of the AOU quiver too.

Got mine today too! :yess: I'm really happy with him. Tried to get some good pics but they've been compressed a bit from the originals :dunno
Feel like I've played around with this figure more than any other I've had so far, he's awesome!

Awesome pics! And I am so using the first pics pose for mine when it comes later in the week. LOVE that pose!

Tinkerbell?:lol

20th_tinkerbell.jpg

Could you just give me a few examples. I've done the usual google searches, and the ones I find are comparable with Popcultcha, and if cheaper released much later. And some much later and still more expensive, like Hobbyco in Sydney.

But there might have been a couple which I just ignored because the websites didn't run all that smoothly.

Aside from clearance items I don't think you're going to find anything cheaper than Popcultcha from now on. Popcultcha is the official Hot Toys distributor for Australia. So they set the prices by distributing the product to other Australian retailers. With the Australian dollar now at .70USD ie. .675USD for the purposes of Paypal, we're all screwed five ways from Sunday. Expect to be paying AU$400 for entry level Hot Toys from now on. Also, from mid-next year it's GST time on all imports, so don't think that buying from Fanboycollectibles, BBTS or Hong Kong dealers will be getting you anything into the country cheaper.

At those prices Popcultcha should be flexing its muscle to get some exclusives down here. Will they bother though? Will they my hairy :monkey4. It's Straya mate, stop complaining!

The long sleeve shirt fits, so the jacket should too.

That looks so much better than I expected. I haven't been able to snag a mms172 vest by itself yet, but I planned to buy a 2nd inner shirt from the new hawkeye and cut part of the right sleeve off.

Back