1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QUESTION: Anyone that has them both, will the new long coat fit on the original Hawkeye?

AOU version looks great and I love the new features for him and Widow but the way they look in CW looks more iconic and prefer them overall, so far the art is very close to what we will see in the film. Im not in a rush to finish my avengers line, I still need a new Captain (ruined my AOU), wouldnt mind a new Ironman (I got mk 7), My Hulk has a few paint problems (time to buy AOU), fairly happy with my Widow (WS with Avengers head/hair swap), Nick Fury (want the new WS head and jacket) Phil Coulson (replaced clothing with a poptoys suit, way better tailoring now).

Current Pre-orders: Maria Hill, and Scarlet Witch, Hulk
Future Pre-orders: Civil War: Iron man, War machine, hawkeye, Captain, Black Widow, Carter, Falcon (all based upon availability):pray:

It would've been better to show some pics but I had to box the collection up for house renovations. I just got back yesterday, now that my shelves are empty its time for a change in lighting and spacing.

Oh ok, I wasn't sure if there was a defect to him or some issue or what not that you had found or didn't like.

Did anyone review the figure and took his coat off? I'm curious as to how he looks. Is it exactly like the A1 Hawkeye photo w/ sleeve shirt above?

Oh ok, I wasn't sure if there was a defect to him or some issue or what not that you had found or didn't like.

Did anyone review the figure and took his coat off? I'm curious as to how he looks. Is it exactly like the A1 Hawkeye photo w/ sleeve shirt above?

There is no vest under the coat just a shirt

I know a few people have featured video reviews with everything off and photos have been posted.

Mine should be arriving this week. Then as soon as he's sold out locally, he'll be departing to generate cash for the CW version!

Oh ok, so that person put the A1 vest atop the long sleeve shirt that he comes with?

Think I'm gonna use this month's coupon for him. He's not gonna make $25 or 20% off discount right? :monkey3

Oh ok, so that person put the A1 vest atop the long sleeve shirt that he comes with?

Think I'm gonna use this month's coupon for him. He's not gonna make $25 or 20% off discount right? :monkey3

You may have a shot there buddy, a read a lot of people canceled in favor for a future CW release.

Personally I'm not too worried about the CW release. It looks awesome but I prefer having the AoU with no visible elbow joints.

Mine too

image.jpg

With an open space in my collection just for Hawkeye.

Only plus to the expensive shipping to Canada ($30) is the fact it arrives really fast after it ships out. Should receive my Hawkeye sometime today :panic:

This one will be coming soon for me, but he'll probably be the last Marvel figure this year for me unless Scarlet Witch is released earlier.

About to order hawkeye with rewards points!!! Looks like he will only cost me $10.00 for shipping!!!

Back