1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a terrible picture from my phone. Now that its unboxed and set up, I can say I have zero regrets about getting this version of Hawkeye. It's amazing in hand.

IMG_20150902_214430.jpg

Took me from the bottom of the second to the top of the eighth of the Yankees Red Sox game to get his quiver set up and all the arrows aligned correctly ...those spindly little arrow shaft holders are very fragile and want to break every time you slide one into them.

Attachments

• IMG_20150902_214430.jpg
    IMG_20150902_214430.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 157
I laugh every time I see this gif. The Hydra soldier beside Thor just said F' it I'm an Avenger bitches and starts firing at the other Hydra soldiers. :lol

I guess he stepped out that door. :lol

Yea that is what they told me. But it is odd that someone who ordered Monday, after they initially started shipping from Sideshow, had his figure shipped out ahead of people like me or @K1NG J0RDAN

I've been the beneficiary of this in the past. There seems to be no rhyme nor reason to it.

He's arrived! Great figure. Had fun putting his quiver together.

image.jpg

Found it a little awkward having him draw an arrow

image.jpg

image.jpg

The Avengers welcome you..

image.jpg

Waiting... waiting... damn you tracking link which doesn't work...

Mine finally arrived from Popcultcha, so yours should arrive soon I would think. Just this week I've received packages on Tuesday, Wednesday and finally Hawkeye today. All 3 parcels were for items that came into stock last Thursday.

Back