1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After going back and forth, I finally ordered him. CW is too far off and this one looks so good.

After going back and forth, I finally ordered him. CW is too far off and this one looks so good.

I have Avengers Hawkeye, buying AoU and will buy CW. I'm just displaying them in different rooms of my house.

Didn't even realize mine shipped, should be here tomorrow. Will be nice to add him to the SHIELD shelf.

Just ordered mine as well. Saw AoU again last night and helped me pull the trigger.

Just ordered mine as well. Saw AoU again last night and helped me pull the trigger.

Maybe, BBTS has only 3, many smaller sites are sold out but SS is not and ebay seems to have a lot so we'll see.

Congrats! :clap

I think he will sell out eventually, but not as fast as Cap. I do think he'll sell out before Black Widow though.

I have climbed my way out of poverty, became a homeowner, married the woman of my dreams and raised two beautiful children. That being said, assembling AoU Hawkeye's quiver has been the most challenging feat that I have accomplished in life.

Got mine today, my first Hawkeye

Overall pretty cool, quiver was tricky and feels like he has limited poseability

I have climbed my way out of poverty, became a homeowner, married the woman of my dreams and raised two beautiful children. That being said, assembling AoU Hawkeye's quiver has been the most challenging feat that I have accomplished in life.

The AoU quiver is a godsend to assemble compared to the Avengers quiver lol.

But yeah, my AoU Hawkeye arrived today. I pre-ordered it so long ago then ended up buying an aftermarket Avengers Hawkeye for a nice price. Now that I have both, I don't know which one to keep! The more I look at the AoU Hawkeye, the more I like it so I think I may end up selling the old Hawkeye

The AoU quiver is a godsend to assemble compared to the Avengers quiver lol.

But yeah, my AoU Hawkeye arrived today. I pre-ordered it so long ago then ended up buying an aftermarket Avengers Hawkeye for a nice price. Now that I have both, I don't know which one to keep! The more I look at the AoU Hawkeye, the more I like it so I think I may end up selling the old Hawkeye

Yeah the Avengers was a PITA to put together and just as bad trying to attach it to his back without the strap.

4.jpg

It's interesting that now PopCultcha have Hawkeye and Black Widow in stock, they've upped the price by $40 each. They are my last resort for figures locally now with their ridiculous prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Um....you could take the quiver apart? Wow I just did it the hard way. Anyway the clip for the quiver just snapped and fell off of his back.

Back