1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

I'm in for this one...now lets see Vision and Ultron!

Do you guys think the coat will be removable?

Do you guys think the coat will be removable?

it has a zipper, its possible
Hot-Toys-Avengers-07.jpg

if you ask me I think Thanos, Hawkeye and Cap will be the next ones to be fully announced and put up for PO, they look the most finished, and the 1/4 MK43

Probably. The minimate wave will have two Clints, one with the coat and one without, so he'll surely have a different "costume" underneath it.

I wasn't honestly too impressed with the Avengers Hawkeye, even in hand, so I don't know about this one. It does, however, at least have a new body, as you can see double elbows on the figure.

I am just not feeling this one for some reason. That may be just as well as I still need to find a Thor I want as it might be strange to have 2 Hawkeyes and no Thor yet. :slap

and I'll have 4 Thors and no Hawkeye :lol

I might end up with two Hawks. the one i have now is in my shield display. I might maybe pick this one up to go with my Avengers display depending on the price, I'm sure it will not be $189 like the 1st one.

Yeah, I doubt it will be the same price. Lol

I will pick this up too. I have the first one, but really dig the arrow holster. It's two compartment setup is more unique, plus the little arrow tips on the calf in that thing look great too. I don't like the coat as much as the vest. It wouldn't be as easy to move in. But has a unique look. Overall a very cool figure.

I think this looks better that the first release. I will likely pick this up, where I didn't fancy the first one. The jacket is a huge plus.

AOU will shoot up my list of favorite movies if Hawkeye gets killed. He looks like an elf from lord of the rings movies with this AOU coat. Wastes screen time taking away from the big 4.

Green Lantern is the only comic character lower in my book. Anyone that can be killed by a number 2 pencil (wood) or the color yellow is cemented as worst ever and cannot be topped. :lol

AOU will shoot up my list of favorite movies if Hawkeye gets killed. He looks like an elf from lord of the rings movies with this AOU coat. Wastes screen time taking away from the big 4.

Green Lantern is the only comic character lower in my book. Anyone that can be killed by a number 2 pencil (wood) or the color yellow is cemented as worst ever and cannot be topped. :lol

I quite like Hawkeye myself but then I like the actor playing him so that might be why..., personally though I'd say the more Iron Man we see the better BUT that's just my preference (like I said). :)

No!!!! We need MORE Clint Barton.. Not enough of him in Avengers 1 as far as I'm concerned. Would like them to show more about his character this time around. But who knows.

I dont have the 1st figure, did they change the bow?

Well we got a glimpse of how Hawkeye should be in the extended trailer. I LOVED how he made a callback to his circus origins. I really really think that we can see the 616 Hawkeye this time around. I think people should really read him in New Avengers and Fraction's solo run. Amazing stuff.

Love the new look. Beyond Cap if I pick up any other Avenger this might be it. Although Quicksillver or Vision might be considered too. But no word on them yet. Hawkeye looks great though.

Well we got a glimpse of how Hawkeye should be in the extended trailer. I LOVED how he made a callback to his circus origins. I really really think that we can see the 616 Hawkeye this time around. I think people should really read him in New Avengers and Fraction's solo run. Amazing stuff.

Yeah I second that about Fraction's series. Love that comic. Really made me love Hawkeye more.

Back