1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

If seem issue can't be fixed or made to look better than it currently does then it will make me think more as to whether I want this figure or not BUT as long as I can display it without having that issue glaring in my face when I look at it, I guess I can live with it not being perfect (well maybe as pondering will take place). :)

This is the longest sentence I've read in a long time haha:hi5:

The promo pics will looks amazing as usual. Tricky angles that will hide any joint seams. It's will look the business, so don't go buying off of those pics singularly.

Those photos are like dating web sight profiles, sometimes they show up after the fact looking like a crack whore :rotfl

:lecture :lecture

Really glad I waited on buying Avengers Hawkeye and his crazy prices. Hated missing him, but did not like enough to pay 400 plus for 1.0 version. How quick will we see the price on Avengers Hawkeye drop and to what price? I think maybe mid 200's?

Well if you bought the first version when it was up for pre order you wouldn't have had to deal with the the high prices. But yes if I was in your position I would have waited also considering Marvel is making so many films that new versions will be made. If I had gone into collecting recently I wouldn't bother with the original team and just go for the upgrades.

Thank You!!! I have been trying to figure out what has been bothering me about this look and I think you nailed it - it does have the Elven LOTR look. I kept thinking Pixies, Peter Pan, Robin Hood... what is he reminding me of??????? :slap I think if the vest part comes off and I can display with just the long sleeved shirt underneath I might pick him up. I am sure I can figure out an excuse for 2 Hawkeyes. :lol

IM did call him Legolas when he carried him to the top of the building :lol

This guy is one of my most anticipated figures. So happy to see them showing off this line. Good bye money, hello awesome :yess:

I'm pretty excited for Hawkguy too and Widow, and I liked them the least in Avengers..... now they're great

I doubt they make a new HS for him.

They will. Case and point: HT had the EX1 Barney Ross head on display at shows on the EX2 Barney body. The final specs go up, and it's a new sculpt. The fact that they had all the Avengers there albeit with old headsculpts is amazing. They will all have new sculpts. This line will be their biggest focus in 2015. Even bigger than the Wars.

It's funny they have him wearing the sunglasses again. He never wore them in Avengers, I wonder if he'll wear them in A2?

It's funny they have him wearing the sunglasses again. He never wore them in Avengers, I wonder if he'll wear them in A2?

Is the head a new sculpt or just the same as before? Didn't get the first Hawkeye but seen some pictures of the head recently & it looks pretty impressive likeness wise. :)

Is the head a new sculpt or just the same as before? Didn't get the first Hawkeye but seen some pictures of the head recently & it looks pretty impressive likeness wise. :)

This was discussed just a page ago I believe. This is same hs as first.

Oh sorry, my bad..., I'll go back & read it then. Thanks. :)

No worries. And I normally wouldn't say anything except every other post is about the HS on this thread. Even a couple on this page. Might just be easier and quicker for you to scroll back a few pages then waiting for ten replys that guess one way or the other. Since there's no way to know which head they will have when released. At least not till the official description comes out, and it usually says if there is a new HS. Usually. But then no way to know what it looks like.

I bet he doesnt, they might not include sunglasses this time. Who knows though, the whole team are sporting fancy new gear

No worries. And I normally wouldn't say anything except every other post is about the HS on this thread. Even a couple on this page. Might just be easier and quicker for you to scroll back a few pages then waiting for ten replys that guess one way or the other. Since there's no way to know which head they will have when released. At least not till the official description comes out, and it usually says if there is a new HS. Usually. But then no way to know what it looks like.

So, patience regarding what he'll look like is really what's needed. lol ;) & I have to admit I was being a bit thick with HS & didn't know it referred to head sculpt..., sometimes I look at the letters people put & I get them, other times obviously not BUT thanks for helping a dumb newbie with HS, think I'll start asking what letters mean now when I don't know. :)

Back