1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

No visible joints. Excellent.

This is Hot Toys. They will surely give him that atrocious head/neck joint instead of making the head and neck one piece. They will then carefully only give up photos that avoid the ugly joint.

This is Hot Toys. They will surely give him that atrocious head/neck joint instead of making the head and neck one piece. They will then carefully only give up photos that avoid the ugly joint.

Truth :lecture

This is collectors.....HT make head / neck one piece it pleases some collectors causes others to piss n moan. :lol

I have decided that this will be the only other figure I get besides Iron Man, I like the character & the actor PLUS I think they've captured the likeness nicely so he'll be worthy of adding to my collection, I'll pose him with my Tony Stark figure (maybe) or the mark 43. :)

I can't wait until Clipper gets this from Budget Stark. I'm looking forward to his review, not to actually see the figure and hear about it, mind you. I just want Clipper to call him, "Awkeye." When will the English ever learn to speak proper American? :lol

Certain characters benefit from having a separate neck joint. Being able to tilt his head all the way up and look around while aiming a bow would warrant the extra articulation. (He would also benefit from double jointed elbows, but that has been sacrificed :monkey3)

Certain characters benefit from having a separate neck joint. Being able to tilt his head all the way up and look around while aiming a bow would warrant the extra articulation. (He would also benefit from double jointed elbows, but that has been sacrificed :monkey3)

yeah the Bank robber joker head is really annoying and limited in movement

Really glad I waited on buying Avengers Hawkeye and his crazy prices. Hated missing him, but did not like enough to pay 400 plus for 1.0 version. How quick will we see the price on Avengers Hawkeye drop and to what price? I think maybe mid 200's?

Really glad I waited on buying Avengers Hawkeye and his crazy prices. Hated missing him, but did not like enough to pay 400 plus for 1.0 version. How quick will we see the price on Avengers Hawkeye drop and to what price? I think maybe mid 200's?

Same here! I'm relatively new at collecting and I almost gave in last month on buying the Avengers version. Really glad I waited! Low to mid $200's sound like a pretty accurate guess, unless there are more accessories we haven't been shown yet.

I'm glad for buying Avengers Hawkeye cause the prices went up! XD got to sell him and order a PF cause of it.

I bet this guy will be up for PO soon. I doubt they make a new HS for him. I missed him the first time around so I'm ready to spend all my RPs on him.

I had the original hawkeye and sold him due to the fact I think hot toys really do better on figures the more they are made and as long as Hawkeye is in an avengers movie, he'll get made. I will buy the new one because I really like his jacket look.

Not crazy about the purple coat/blue pants colour scheme.

Why do people think the first Hawkeye will go down in price? Look at the earlier IM figures, Black Widow from IM2. They may have bad head sculpts but they command a high premium.

Back