1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

hawkeye.jpg

Is it just me or does his head look poorly fitted to his neck? Not a fan of the way head fits onto the body..., I'm sure there must be a better way to did it & disguise or minimise the seem joint!?! Over all it's a great looking figure though & my irritation about the head isn't a deal breaker.

Is it just me or does his head look poorly fitted to his neck? Not a fan of the way head fits onto the body..., I'm sure there must be a better way to did it & disguise or minimise the seem joint!?! Over all it's a great looking figure though & my irritation about the head isn't a deal breaker.

:lol

It's because the head is a place holder. This head is being reused from the A1 version for the display

Avengers one fits about the same. The one thing i do not like about it.

well hopefully that gets fixed...... it does not look good

He looks like an elf from lord of the rings movies with this AOU coat. :lol

Thank You!!! I have been trying to figure out what has been bothering me about this look and I think you nailed it - it does have the Elven LOTR look. I kept thinking Pixies, Peter Pan, Robin Hood... what is he reminding me of??????? :slap I think if the vest part comes off and I can display with just the long sleeved shirt underneath I might pick him up. I am sure I can figure out an excuse for 2 Hawkeyes. :lol

I like what I see and I'm glad to get a second chance of pick up a Hawkeye without paying secondary market prices. :yess

Yeah I didnt get a chance for the first one either..... and this on looks a lot better if you ask me...... and double quivers :woo

for me its always funny that people are complaining about figures that arent even prototypes yet. they are not nearly finished. you all should wait until the first review video is out, until then everything else is just pure speculation. cant believe that this is the real head or neck for Hawkeye.

I bought Stealth Cap on flexpay because of the pictures, what an epic fail.

Until they update the sculpt the first one is far superior.

Hoping this is 200.00 like the Arc Reactor Stark.

Hoping this is 200.00 like the Arc Reactor Stark.

probably a bit more depending on accessories, the stark figure is very barebones and is $199, I wouldnt expect this to be the same price, especially since Hot Toys are continuing to raise prices

:lol

It's because the head is a place holder. This head is being reused from the A1 version for the display

Avengers one fits about the same. The one thing i do not like about it.

Hopefully it'll look better when the promotional pictures go up then? :)

The promo pics will looks amazing as usual. Tricky angles that will hide any joint seams. It's will look the business, so don't go buying off of those pics singularly.

Those photos are like dating web sight profiles, sometimes they show up after the fact looking like a crack whore :rotfl

The promo pics will looks amazing as usual. Tricky angles that will hide any joint seams. It's will look the business, so don't go buying off of those pics singularly.

Those photos are like dating web sight profiles, sometimes they show up after the fact looking like a crack whore :rotfl

If seem issue can't be fixed or made to look better than it currently does then it will make me think more as to whether I want this figure or not BUT as long as I can display it without having that issue glaring in my face when I look at it, I guess I can live with it not being perfect (well maybe as pondering will take place). :)

Back