1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap this means Hawkeye and Vision are gonna cost $250.

I doubt Hawkeye will cost more than BW, he'll have about the same amount of accessories, guessing it'll be around the same price. Vision probably won't come with many accessories, he may come in the low $200s as well, though what could hike the price up is him being a completely new figure to manufacture.

Decent looking figure. I don't have a BW in my collection but I'll wait to see the in hand photos before I decide to pull the trigger

tumblr_m4cmmahcky1qcb58yo1_500.gif

:rotfl :lol :clap

I'd say they'll almost definitely have a new sculpt for Civil War, and possibly even Infinite Wars (depending on how the Civil War sculpt turns out, as they may just repaint that one at that time) as I don't see them re-using this sculpt a third time. They do want people to pick up multiples of Widow if they want, and a lot would be less inclined to have a third identical head. Whether or not they improve on it, only time will tell.

I do know that it took a lot of Stark's to get it right! I picked up The Mechanic, as I feel it's a spot on Downey Jr./Stark figure, but I saw quite a few "off" ones before that one came to be.

They just don't seem interested in offering these 'standard' figures with alternate expressive sculpts which could have potentially saved this one.
- It's not going to be a flop which is why I mentioned the figures going forward as I have no doubt this will sell well enough to be seen as a successful release.

But, yeah I really hope so!
- I mean when you think about it they've had years to get her right, especially when you factor in 'The Spirit'.

:goodpost: :lol

I mean, do you blame him? Adrianne Palicki belongs in TV, putting her alongside the Avengers cast would just be painful to watch.

Right cause this cast is made up of Meryl Streep, Denzel Washington, and Daniel Day Lewis.

She would be fine. None of these films has set a high bar for acting.

I mean, do you blame him? Adrianne Palicki belongs in TV, putting her alongside the Avengers cast would just be painful to watch.

I love her on AoS! As soon as she broke out Simmons I was like, "Where is my Hot Toy of her?!" :lol I'd love it if she showed up in Civil War or something. She's a badass :)

tumblr_ndyysj2U3G1rzxujso1_500.gif

I love her on AoS! As soon as she broke out Simmons I was like, "Where is my Hot Toy of her?!" :lol I'd love it if she showed up in Civil War or something. She's a badass :)

tumblr_ndyysj2U3G1rzxujso1_500.gif

Actually this GIF sums up her weak points - she can't twirl batons worth diddlysquat.

But she's hot so I forgive her.

I am so glad they make her regular on the show...I have to admit, her outfit is very Black Widow-eque...I hope also she makes the transition to the big screen!

Right cause this cast is made up of Meryl Streep, Denzel Washington, and Daniel Day Lewis.

She would be fine. None of these films has set a high bar for acting.

She would make Hemsworth look like the next Daniel Day Lewis, and that's saying a lot. And you don't give the current cast enough credit, but that's fine it's your opinion, albeit a very inexplicable one.

Back