1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get one when price is right for you. FOr me I picked one up last minute from local vendor after months of telling myself I don't need one cuz I wasn't too crazy about the movie scene. However, upon recognizing the uniqueness and absorbing inputs from the SSC enablers here, I had to have it. Its one truly unique collectible. Like some don't have a place to put it, so it just sits in the sealed shipper for now.

I used my space for the '66 Batmobile which never came out... It's in the open, but because it's so big, and it's all plastic (on the outside, anyway), it's actually relatively easy to keep clean. You can even use those air compressor cans if you want.
Initially, I had no intention of owning it, but the more videos and reviews I watched, the more compelled I felt to own it. As a centerpiece for a collection, and the enjoyment of all the little details.

Get one when price is right for you. FOr me I picked one up last minute from local vendor after months of telling myself I don't need one cuz I wasn't too crazy about the movie scene. However, upon recognizing the uniqueness and absorbing inputs from the SSC enablers here, I had to have it. Its one truly unique collectible. Like some don't have a place to put it, so it just sits in the sealed shipper for now.

Nice! Haha man how I envy everyone who has one that's just sealed and waiting to be displayed. Sad part is I actually have a perfect space for it but no figure to display. I got into Hot Toys way too late and I'm playing the catch up game right now.

Nice! Haha man how I envy everyone who has one that's just sealed and waiting to be displayed. Sad part is I actually have a perfect space for it but no figure to display. I got into Hot Toys way too late and I'm playing the catch up game right now.

It’s never too late to get into the game. There are always good deals to be found if you’re patient.

I got into Hot Toys Iron Man figures 2 years ago, and had to look all over the net, eBay, Amazon, retailers, hidden stores on Google searches...but i now have every one except the villains and those are readily available . I collected star wars too because i was waiting for HT to make the new IM figures.

Looks good because it’s not what you get. Some ads use budget Starks photos some use test footage from CMC. Your not getting either of those for 30 bucks. It’s a scam, or bait and switch.

Looks good because it’s not what you get. Some ads use budget Starks photos some use test footage from CMC. Your not getting either of those for 30 bucks. It’s a scam, or bait and switch.

I think you're right. But hey, for $30 why not? I got one so I'll let you all know when (if) it arrives lol.

I read about people getting socks in the packages. It's so obvious a scam I dont understand why people even waste their time with it but those same people will touch an electric fence even though the sign says Danger:Electric Fence and the fence is humming.

I exposed a few of these Facebook scams before. Alot of people gave me a rebuttal saying it's a real deal. Like the Revoltech Wolverine figure for example. I posted to confirm there is no cigar packaged in the legitimate figure since I bought mine from hobbylink japan. Some people tell me otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back