1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avengers Assemble! here's my age of ultron collection (except black widow, which is from CW)

2cxysde.jpg

Nice =).. Is that an ikea besta display unit?

So a Hulkbuster with jackhammer arm at SDCC? Who is selling there current one?
I wasn't expecting that, and I am still quite happy with mine, but if it's the same fig but with the extra accessory, that will be disappointing....

So a Hulkbuster with jackhammer arm at SDCC? Who is selling there current one?
I wasn't expecting that, and I am still quite happy with mine, but if it's the same fig but with the extra accessory, that will be disappointing....

You can sell your current one now and pay for the new one plus one or two more figures with the profit.

Need confirmation if it’s a full HB with a swap out arm. Or a permanent jackhammer arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys realize that about only 50% of what Sdcc shows get an actual release right? So to sell your HB to exchange for this one may be a great mistake if Jackhammer version doesn't see the light of day like Delorean 2.0, Powerloader 2.0, and many many figures showed off by HT at SDCC in the past.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

I think it's actually pretty likely they do release this as oppose to the other stuff you've mentioned. They'd be leaving money on the table if they didn't.

So there is another jackhammer version of this coming out? Feel sorry for those who purchased this one and had to wait so long to own

I think it's actually pretty likely they do release this as oppose to the other stuff you've mentioned. They'd be leaving money on the table if they didn't.
Really. I argue that Delorean from BTTF 2 is on the top of most people's waiting list vs a hulkbuster with an alternate arm. Everything HT doesn't release is technically leaving money on the table. To make matters worst, they even released 2 figures from BTTF 2 but just not the damn car so who knows what goes on in HT's decision making. Let's not even get me started about Batmobile 66 after they released all the promotional materials for it plus 2 figures.

Oh I agree at the frustration of making and showing prototypes and never releasing. I was all in with Yellowjacket. All I'm saying is that this is an IM figure, and HT loves IM. And maybe if say they removed the feature to store a figure inside and added the jackhammer, maybe it's cheaper to make. I dont know of course but I just think this is more likely to come out than any of the others.

I'm still waiting for a couple IM figures they teased over a year ago that im starting to give up hope on and there are still a bunch of HPP suits they promised that they have not done anything with in a very long time. Just because it's IM is no guarantee anymore.

I have to wonder for those who own the current AOU version will they bite on the JH version..we have to think of the price tag .. this new JH version could shoot up to $700 . Did HT just shoot themselves in the foot :slap

A facebook member pointed out that this fig, with the jackhammer arm, has been displayed at shows since 2015!!! Maybe it's just display only...
I know they have displayed veronica and JH arm as a separate piece before but not the figure with the arm attached...I could be wrong. Any pictures as proof?

I look at this as effectively a re-release. If you already have one, your set. If you didn't get one, and want one, here you go.

Iron-man figures sell. I would be shocked if this wasn't re-released .... well as JH.....

If they’re going to re-release it, I wish they’d make it at least a little more distinct. Battle-damaged Hulkbuster with jackhammer arm and Veronica? I guarantee some people (probably myself included) who already have V1 would be double-dipping.

If they’re going to re-release it, I wish they’d make it at least a little more distinct. Battle-damaged Hulkbuster with jackhammer arm and Veronica? I guarantee some people (probably myself included) who already have V1 would be double-dipping.

Veronica was pretty big from memory though right ? (the one in space)

Back