1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can only speak for myself in that I never waited for Spook or RPs to get the Hulkbuster. In addition, I never had the intention of buying it hoping it would potentially be discounted. It just so happened that I have the funds at this time ready for me to buy it; however, the figure is now WLd on SS.

If I get on the WL now and say it becomes available at BBTS can I cancel the WL at SS without penalty? Thanks for any replies.

hb2.jpg

Guess I know what I'm saving all my reward points for...Thanosbuster / Hulkbuster 2.0.

We all know HT will jump all over this. We are woefully kidding ourselves if we think otherwise. :lol

I can only speak for myself in that I never waited for Spook or RPs to get the Hulkbuster. In addition, I never had the intention of buying it hoping it would potentially be discounted. It just so happened that I have the funds at this time ready for me to buy it; however, the figure is now WLd on SS.

If I get on the WL now and say it becomes available at BBTS can I cancel the WL at SS without penalty? Thanks for any replies.

Yes you can cancel waitlist without penalty. Only if it turns into a real order would you be charged an NRD.

I'm liking the design changes. I'll have to see more of it before I decide whether it would be worth it to have both (if HT does make mark 2)
I'll start saving my RP's now just in case. I got the first buster half price, I'm sure I can do it with this one too.

24172848_540709766268485_5736858995397074147_o.jpg

Aw no!!!! Not this time....Better hope this be just the mms285 with added decal stickers.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Guess I know what I'm saving all my reward points for...Thanosbuster / Hulkbuster 2.0.

We all know HT will jump all over this. We are woefully kidding ourselves if we think otherwise. :lol

If they do go for it, it won't anything close to 825. You can be sure of that much.

IW version looks good but i don't like that fin thing on the helmet but it will be good if they make it so the people who missed this one will have another chance. I get most all of the armors but i'll pass on spending $1k on a second one of these.

I get annoyed when people say they will wait for spook or a discount. But then I laugh when the item is pre-sold out everywhere.

I missed out on the Snowspeeder Luke because I didn't anticipate it selling out so quickly, waiting for Spook never even crossed my mind. Being a SSC figure I thought it would hang around like the X-Wing Luke and I thought wrong. Spook and other sales promoted by SSC only relate to "select items," which are things they can't clear off the shelves. Waiting for Spook or other deals doesn't seem to be a smart thing.

It looks like the same kind of evolution of the Phase 1 more mechanical-looking armors to the more organic looks of Phase 2 and 3. Definitely more a fan of the AoU one, especially because that one actually did some Hulkbusting, which I sort of doubt this one will do much of, if any.

It looks like the same kind of evolution of the Phase 1 more mechanical-looking armors to the more organic looks of Phase 2 and 3. Definitely more a fan of the AoU one, especially because that one actually did some Hulkbusting, which I sort of doubt this one will do much of, if any.

I think this buster will have a short life. One of those "HB is here someone is going to get their a$$ kicked!" when it shows up on screen and 20 seconds later it's destroyed pieces of twisted metal. I'm guessing It will be used just to show how strong Thanos is

Yeah something like that. In the trailer when Falcon is flying overhead you can see it fighting outriders below. He must get wrecked not long after.

Side note, has anyone from batch 2 gotten their shipping notice yet? My card was charged Monday and I have been in processing limbo since. Hoping to see something happen today to keep the dream of this thing arriving before the weekend alive.

Back