1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Side note, has anyone from batch 2 gotten their shipping notice yet? My card was charged Monday and I have been in processing limbo since. Hoping to see something happen today to keep the dream of this thing arriving before the weekend alive.

Mine charged Monday, shipped yesterday and should be here friday. Hopefully they will get yours out today.

Side note, has anyone from batch 2 gotten their shipping notice yet? My card was charged Monday and I have been in processing limbo since. Hoping to see something happen today to keep the dream of this thing arriving before the weekend alive.

Me. I asked them yesterday as well and they said 1-3 days so today is the third day. Hopefully today for us. Ill chat with them later.

I'm with you on that one. I like the bulky look of the AoU one myself.

Also, got my shipping notice from SS! Should have this bad boy by Friday.

Yeah, I still prefer the boxy look of the 1.0 but that may change after the movie. :)

It's like the War Machine. They started to taper it down and streamline the armor, but I still prefer the very first one.

banner.jpg

I was charged on Monday. I spoke to SS today. They said they had a delay in shipping for the rest of second batch. They are coming in from their freighter today and will be shipped out later on the week.

Wow hulkbuster 2.0 looks great!!! But I’m still keeping my p.o for version1. At least I can save money for other characters from infinity war.

This is what I just got from livechat on SS:

"Items ship in 1 - 3 business days of final payment. If your final payment was the 27th, it should ship around the 30th. The order will say "payment processing" as it is the only way to lock the order to prevent any updates while the item is processing with the shipping team! Once the order is closed, that will update! There is nothing wrong with your order, it is just in queue with the packing team :)"

So tomorrow at the latest I guess? I'll take it! :yess:

I was charged on 11/21/17 and got the shipment confirm with tracking info this morning, eight (8) calendar days. For the last three items purchased on flexpay, there have been exactly eight calendar days between the payment and shipment. Scheduled to arrive on 12/5/17. Almost there!

I was charged on 11/21/17 and got the shipment confirm with tracking info this morning, eight (8) calendar days. For the last three items purchased on flexpay, there have been exactly eight calendar days between the payment and shipment. Scheduled to arrive on 12/5/17. Almost there!

Reall? Bad luck I guess. Mine almost always charge and ship the same day.

Back