1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah same here. Same thing happened with my last order. When I asked SSC they told me it can take up to 3 business days after final payment to ship it out. But on the bright side, we will definitely have this beast by next week. A lot of folks will have to possibly wait until the end of Q1 2018. :horror

Normally, when SSC charges my final payment item is shipped out the same day.

Mine has shipped! :yess:

buster.jpg

Hope you take some pics to hold us over! Haha

Of course... I have a spot cleared out for him on top of my desk. And I just dug out Mark 43 to get ready for 'busters arrival... I have yet to get a tracking number, but based on previous shipments I'd say I'll get it next Wednesday or Thursday.

From Hot Toys Website, I have not heard the rumor but i guess they did :lol

"NEWS 28 : 23 NOV 2017
HOT TOYS’ AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON 1/6TH SCALE HULKBUSTER STATEMENT
「呆呆玩具」is not Hot Toys’ official distributor.

Mentioned company has spread a rumor that Hot Toys will produce “super exclusive MMS285 – Avengers: Age of Ultron 1/6th scale Hulkbuster Collectible Figure ” for public to purchase.

Hot Toys has not authorized mentioned company to announce any product pre-order statement on behalf of Hot Toys; this mentioned company is deceiving customers with a false statement that Hot Toys has intention to produce “super exclusive MMS285 – Avengers: Age of Ultron 1/6th scale Hulkbuster collectible figure”.

Any future product announcement by「呆呆玩具」about “super exclusive MMS285 – Avengers: Age of Ultron 1/6th scale Hulkbuster collectible figure” will be a fake product not made by Hot Toys and the quality is not comparable to Hot Toys’ products.

We advise our customers to purchase Hot Toys’ products directly from Hot Toys’ official distributors."

I need some helpful advice please from my fellow Sideshow freaks. I’d like to get a Hulkbuster but many places are sold out or have it waitlisted.

What would you do? Jump on the Sideshow waitlist or hope there are credit card declines at BBTS or other online places? Would have POd it earlier but wasn’t sure I’d have the funds. Thanks for any advice.

From Hot Toys Website, I have not heard the rumor but i guess they did [emoji38]

"NEWS 28 : 23 NOV 2017
HOT TOYS’ AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON 1/6TH SCALE HULKBUSTER STATEMENT
「呆呆玩具」is not Hot Toys’ official distributor.

Mentioned company has spread a rumor that Hot Toys will produce “super exclusive MMS285 – Avengers: Age of Ultron 1/6th scale Hulkbuster Collectible Figure ” for public to purchase.

Hot Toys has not authorized mentioned company to announce any product pre-order statement on behalf of Hot Toys; this mentioned company is deceiving customers with a false statement that Hot Toys has intention to produce “super exclusive MMS285 – Avengers: Age of Ultron 1/6th scale Hulkbuster collectible figure”.

Any future product announcement by「呆呆玩具」about “super exclusive MMS285 – Avengers: Age of Ultron 1/6th scale Hulkbuster collectible figure” will be a fake product not made by Hot Toys and the quality is not comparable to Hot Toys’ products.

We advise our customers to purchase Hot Toys’ products directly from Hot Toys’ official distributors."
This was the post in question, lol!
b168c89752bb2b49df7cf3cbeee2e0e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I need some helpful advice please from my fellow Sideshow freaks. I’d like to get a Hulkbuster but many places are sold out or have it waitlisted.

What would you do? Jump on the Sideshow waitlist or hope there are credit card declines at BBTS or other online places? Would have POd it earlier but wasn’t sure I’d have the funds. Thanks for any advice.

Jump on SS wait list but also continue to check BBTS as much as possible. Go with the first option that ends with the figure in your possession.

The Fat Lady hasn't sung yet but I remember people thinking they were gonna hold off and pick up the HB at discount after sitting on the shelves; currently, that doesn't appear to be an option.

I'd recommend getting on any waitlist possible.

The Fat Lady hasn't sung yet but I remember people thinking they were gonna hold off and pick up the HB at discount after sitting on the shelves; currently, that doesn't appear to be an option.

I'd recommend getting on any waitlist possible.

People assume that will happen with a lot of figures. They're wrong more often than right. I always chuckle when I see something like "I'll wait for spook" (And I do see that said on here with a majority of HT's basic releases) because chances are most figures will never last that long. And if they come out around that time, they're not included in the sales.

Last edited:
People assume that will happen with a lot of figures. They're wrong more often than right. I always chuckle when I see something like "I'll wait for spook" (And I do see that said on here with a majority of HT's basic releases) because chances are most figures will never last that long. And if they come out around that time, they're not included in the sales.

I get annoyed when people say they will wait for spook or a discount. But then I laugh when the item is pre-sold out everywhere.

Back