1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how many formerly very interested regulars here on the board now have children they didn't previously have and thus are no longer interested:lol

I've had a kid since before this was announced ... he's 6 now and might be as excited as I am to finally get this in hand ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how many formerly very interested regulars here on the board now have children they didn't previously have and thus are no longer interested:lol
lol funny enough I had 2 children between when it was announced to when it potentially releases, the sideshow payment plan made it more affordable, wife not to happy but it was something I "purchase before the kids.

I now have a daughter who is almost 2 years old and another one in the "oven" so basically ill have two kids before this thing comes out in contrast when it came out for Pre order i was free as a bird with zero kids hehe

I've had a kid since before this was announced ... he's 6 and might be as excited as I am to finally get this in hand ha

So he was 4 when it was announced and might be 7 or 8 when this releases :lol

They can be officially called "Buster Boomers" then. Children who were born during the years between when the HB was announced to when it will be released.

The best way to describe the Hulkbuster is to quote what my girlfriend told me once:

" I knew that thing was big, but I didn't know it was that big" .

True story.

It's really disheartening to see the new picture released by Hot Toys with upcoming releases and not see HulkBuster on there. Praying we see this guy in the next 2-3 months, but it's not looking good.

They have the hulkvuster on display in the new hot toys japan store location

I am going to tokyo japan in june and really struglying if i go see it in person or wait the the shock and awe when the box arrive

But then again when will i ever go to a real hot toys store

Back