1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I thought it was kinda dumb that they wasted two questions on Anakin and SW prequel figures instead of asking about this or the Ancient One, for example. Like, seriously. Does anyone really doubt that HT will be making Anakin and other figures from the prequels? C'mon now.

It's awesome that Mark managed to get the time with them tbh considering how quiet they can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any day now.... :impatient::gah:

hb.jpg

It's awesome that Mark managed to get the time with them tbh considering how quiet they can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are so aloof its ridiculous to the point were you have to pry out of them info that you have to have a interview to find out they are canceling certain projects which they already had showcased at trade shows and remember when he was previously asked about the possibility of getting x men figures and working out the deals with the different actors that was years ago and now you hear no mention of it.

So I guess the general rule is if you don't see it pop up for pre-order sometime after its show cased its probably not coming out

Would love to see some dynamic poses tho, it's always the same hands down stood straight museum pose. Even the arms lifted would get me hyped

Christ he absolutely towers over the regular figures. Like more than 2x as high. I have him preordered and for some reason it just set in how big this is looking at that photo.

It may be the original proto on display there, and that one didn't even have arm joints, just pins

Yea good point but given that budgetstark's video still hinting a Q2 release, I was hopeful that we could see something new

Hopefully some 3rd party or HT will come up with a HOA or display diorama, it'll be a cash cow!

At least this still seems to be coming as a release instead of just one of their teases. I know they have or wanted to retool the whole thing before releasing it, so at least it still sort of seems like he will come out at some point.

I completely understand them taking as much time as they need to get it right... This is the kind of thing they want thoroughly avoid QC issues on. I for one wouldn't want to have to return it.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

I completely understand them taking as much time as they need to get it right... This is the kind of thing they want thoroughly avoid QC issues on. I for one wouldn't want to have to return it.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Fully agreed. I also have a feeling they aren't too eager to tease us until very close to the release due to all of the delays. I can see them dropping this in a month or so with no notice.

Back