1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think when this product is finally launched, those who preordered it will be glad they endured the wait and those who didn't will congrats those who did. It will be a special piece but I doubt it will be a rare piece. In fact I suspect many shops will buy one of this as their own collection or for display. And maybe easily available, not that I have any problem with that. I am just glad I own one because it's sheer size is already mind blasting.
I beg to differ actually. I'm pretty sure it's a limited number release due to the sheer size. They didn't make as much of it compared to a regular figure since it's not a regular figure. It requires much more manufacturing resources to make than a regular figure and that alone leads me to believe they didn't produce as much as a regular figure.

It's a very unique piece.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I beg to differ actually. I'm pretty sure it's a limited number release due to the sheer size. They didn't make as much of it compared to a regular figure since it's not a regular figure. It requires much more manufacturing resources to make than a regular figure and that alone leads me to believe they didn't produce as much as a regular figure.

It's a very unique piece.

I agree. I also think they might have lost some POs from people not wanting to wait anymore.

Regardless, I'm excited to have this featured in my collection. Like some, have no clue when to place this thing. I feel like it would be too tight of a fit for an ikea besta cube

Last edited:
This will be displayed under my projector screen in my living room haha

My kids are almost out of there cribs, I will just bring it into my room and put the HB in there, to keep close and safe at all times. LOL

No. Why would it be safe? The date is still an estimate at this point considering there hasn't been any announcements for it.

When we see pictures, maybe that's when you should consider ordering.

C8uzjKWU0AA6AkM.jpg

No. Why would it be safe? The date is still an estimate at this point considering there hasn't been any announcements for it.

When we see pictures, maybe that's when you should consider ordering.

Thanks for the help Enzolt. Was just curious because aren't we as buyers covered up to six months.
I'm watching this listing on eBay where the seller has the hulkbuster listed at auction, with no reserve and it's only at $250 right now with an hour left.

Did we ever get an official measurement break down on this. I know it's about 22in tall, but I would like to know how wide and how deep Hulkbuster is.

Thanks for the help Enzolt. Was just curious because aren't we as buyers covered up to six months.
I'm watching this listing on eBay where the seller has the hulkbuster listed at auction, with no reserve and it's only at $250 right now with an hour left.
Wait it's six months now? I always thought it was three so I advised people not to PO anything on eBay in fear of them losing their money.

If it's six months and it's a legitimate seller, then go for it! Can always cancel if it doesn't come out by the fifth month.

Back