1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I've got the DC War Machine and the Mark 45 sitting in front of me and it dawned on me: I am super re-excited about Hulkbuster getting not only released, but pushed back. I'm sure all the other Iron Man collectors on here would agree with me that the last year has seen some huge engineering leaps by hot toys. Improvements all across the board from articulation, to paint application, to accuracy. I'm expecting big things from this figure, and for the first time in a while I have a feeling Hot Toys is going to deliver.

Just wanted to chime in on how my excitement for this figure has been newly renewed.

So I've got the DC War Machine and the Mark 45 sitting in front of me and it dawned on me: I am super re-excited about Hulkbuster getting not only released, but pushed back. I'm sure all the other Iron Man collectors on here would agree with me that the last year has seen some huge engineering leaps by hot toys. Improvements all across the board from articulation, to paint application, to accuracy. I'm expecting big things from this figure, and for the first time in a while I have a feeling Hot Toys is going to deliver.

Just wanted to chime in on how my excitement for this figure has been newly renewed.

Couldn't agree more. With the recent offerings by Hot Toys, this delay for "The Beast" may be a blessing in disguise. Next year, we are truly going to get something special. And it will be glorious!

I hear a full new production sample will be at toy soul. So we may get to see the new features and how it will eventually look early next year when it releases.

I hear a full new production sample will be at toy soul. So we may get to see the new features and how it will eventually look early next year when it releases.

323c979fc1d1e93f20465763d91aaefc.jpg

I heard this too but from just from a wizard I know, and he heard it from the lips of a Dragon, just whispers from a ghost, in a shadow of a unicorns dream :monkey3

If it's true, looking forward to it. Already have this guy on flex.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lol nice. Kinda cute
I just searched 'cute muffin' :lol Added the text myself

Cuteness can be useful when you do something wrong, who' going to discipline a sweet little muffin :lol :monkey3

Anyway Hulkbuster, if they show the new prototype at Toy Soul I hope we see two, one normal and well posed and another opened with the MK43 inside :lecture

The opening and mk43 part is what I'm most interested to see how they do it. I'd like to see cut away type version showing the upgraded joints myself.

The opening and mk43 part is what I'm most interested to see how they do it. I'd like to see cut away type version showing the upgraded joints myself.
A cut away version would look really cool, and I'd love to see a prototype version, kind of like the MK2 Iron Man Armor stage of Hulkbuster, if that makes sense

Back