1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It pretty much is isn't it? I thought the only substantial difference was the waist panels that allow for leg articulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's additional flap at the waist. The shoulder pads a little different. The way the chest articulation upper flap is mounted is different.

Just a couple quick pics this mourning. Let me know what you would like to see and I'll use a better camera and light. Just wanted to show the main difference between the two. As I said before it's small things that are different but still are changes.

IMG_6856.jpgIMG_6857.jpgIMG_6855.jpgIMG_6853.jpg

Last edited:
And just FYI the new Shanghai mk42 has the updated mk43 parts so it is a straight repaint...but the original mk42 release is slightly different from the original mk43 release.

Just saw someone else mention that too. I heard they where not sponsoring but I heard they still planned a display. Wonder if something changed. Could be they will use a distributor like action city (the same way they used ssc at sdcc).

Yeah it's their biggest show of the year so it would be odd to not have any presence.

Hot toys has a large display at Tokyo comic con. Hulkbuster is there but don't know if it's new or old yet

If it gets pushed back one more time, I might cancel ha

I have my heart set on having it in the summer.

Love seeing these pics but the interest for this figure has to be waning...AOU seems like, years ago! I'm hanging in with my order but I'm hoping it doesn't go past a June release...July-August in the US.

A couple years doesn't mean much. Take a look at the interest for terminator or Nolan batman or 66 batman or hundreds of other properties.

Love seeing these pics but the interest for this figure has to be waning...AOU seems like, years ago! I'm hanging in with my order but I'm hoping it doesn't go past a June release...July-August in the US.

That has been my concern. This armor shows up in just one movie.. in one scene and that movie is becoming a distant memory.

Back