1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone on FB said they had a chat with Sideshow. They will refund everything you spent on this figure if you decide to cancel. That includes NRD and even your Reward Points.

^ I'm not sensing a commitment anyway.

I'm in for the long haul and hoping the thing isn't cancelled; the extended delay will give me the opportunity to get a few other figures I had my eye on. I'm really glad I haven't purchased any sort of HB display, I think I'll hold off on that until he's in-hand.

Sucks this is being delayed. I'm kinda glad though gives me time to pay it off. Today I contacted SS about lowering my flex payments/spreading them out since it wont be released for months. They did it without hesitation. I'm sure if you ask for a refund or to change your plan they will too because of how upset people are hearing this.

I'm guessing the delay just comes from delicate parts breaking and having to be redone to all of the work having to construct them in the factory. Add in making sure the packaging holds up to protect the sheer weight and size of the figure when shipped.

Don't like the wait but I'd rather have the delay than have it come out lame like the Bat. Hopefully HT adds the jackhammer arm and Veronica to make up for this excessive delay.

I'm guessing the delay just comes from delicate parts breaking and having to be redone to all of the work having to construct them in the factory. Add in making sure the packaging holds up to protect the sheer weight and size of the figure when shipped.

Don't like the wait but I'd rather have the delay than have it come out lame like the Bat. Hopefully HT adds the jackhammer arm and Veronica to make up for this excessive delay.

That wont happen. If anything Hot Toys with charge extra for those two items.

It was a tough decision but I decided to cancel for now and got a refund along with my NRD back. I had $700+ dollars tied up in this order and can really use the money to get some of the upcoming Civil War figures among other things. Having that much money tied up for another 8-9 months is just a bit too much for me. When this figure finally does drop I will just pay it in full then. Once this does come out, it will be a day for us collectors to remember.

As for hoping for the Jackhammer arm and/or Veronica to be included, that would be wonderful if it was added but I've learned to never expect no more than what a company promises.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The first thing my eyes and home visitors catch when they step into my living room is the Black Tumbler and Delorean , There is no way i am canceling this bad boy , i will patiently keep waiting until it releases

i started collecting 2 years ago and i had the pick of the litter, then when i got into the Pre-Order game i realized quickly the Pre-order game is a waiting game.

Serenity Now

The first thing my eyes and home visitors catch when they step into my living room is the Black Tumbler and Delorean , There is no way i am canceling this bad boy , i will patiently keep waiting until it releases

i started collecting 2 years ago and i had the pick of the litter, then when i got into the Pre-Order game i realized quickly the Pre-order game is a waiting game.

Serenity Now

Love it :lol

jWWMo.gif

Oh Seinfeld :lol

LMFAO!

that is exactly me when i go to https://www.hottoys.com.hk/ and see the Hulkbuster still shown on the home page

This thing is such a beast. I ordered drinking one night and cancelled. Now considering cancelling PF Dark Knight Batman and Joke and getting this. Lol. But wouldn't it be nice if it had touch panels for lights and used AAA instead of coins. Might last longer than a day. One can dream.

Serenity Now

:duff

At my place there's no such things as cancelling or points involved when we get hot toys (although to be fair, we gotten hot toys maybe slightly cheaper then you guys). We just pay in full. So we are like sitting ducks here. But again, I don't think I will cancel this beast even if I could. Because this piece is just too AWESOME!! But I don't expect hot toys to add in any additional items. I believe that they just couldn't produce this in time. Guess we just have to wait.

Back